dining options

goofyfordisney16

Mouseketeer
so me and my cousin are going to disney in august. we want to dine at a lot of places, but before we make final ADR reservations i want to know how a few places are for certian meals:

-Princess Breakfast in Norway
-Bistro de Paris- Lunch and Dinner
-Donald's Safari Breakfast
-Garden Grill- Lunch and Dinner
-Garden Grove- Dinner
-The Hollywood Brown Derby- Lunch and Dinner
-Kouzzina- Dinner
-Les Chefs de France- Lunch and Dinner
-Raglan Road- Dinner
-Rainforest Cafe (ANIMAL KINGDOM)- Dinner
-Sci-Fi Dine In- Lunch and Dinner
-Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
-Teppan Edo- Dinner
-The Plaza Restaurant- Lunch and Dinner
-Tutto Italia- Lunch and Dinner

we also want to know if anyone has done the dine with an imagineer event at the hollywood brown derby...we want to try it, but we want to hear how it is first.

You may notbe able to get all your choices, many people book at 180 days soI would waste no time in booking your adrs

Bistro - dinner only, is not on any dining plans. great choice

had lunch at sci fi last month, i love hte atmosphere. We stuck with basic burgers and they were pretty good

good luck getting your adrs!:thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure Garden Grill is dinner only.

We've done a few of these -- Akerhaus breakfast is nice, a combination of cold buffet and hot food served at the table. Pretty pricey for breakfast, but you do get the photo included.

Tusker House breakfast is another big thumbs-up from me. Good food, nice theming, and if you get an 8 AM ADR, you can walk right onto the Safari after breakfast.

Sci-Fi (dinner) was disappointing. Nice decor, mediocre food.

I know Tony's (dinner) gets a lot of bad reviews, but I quite liked it.

I strongly recommend Kouzzina for dinner, despite the negative reviews it receives on these boards. It has quickly become one of my family's favorite restaurants on property.

Good luck snagging all those reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter