DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Hi Everyone, I'll be there Oct. 22 - Nov. 2 and have plans already during much of that time, to meet up with a friend, and some new friends from the Dis! But I'm still looking for folks who might like to meet up for any of these meals or activities --

Oct. 22 - late dinner at Captain's Grille
Oct. 22 - listen to (loud) music at Jellyrolls (late evening)
Oct. 27 - lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Oct. 27 - dinner at Kona Café
Oct. 28 - breakfast at Kona Café
Oct. 28 - campfire sing-along at Fort Wilderness
Oct. 28 - late dinner at Artist's Point
Oct. 31 - Yehaa Bob show (evening)
Nov. 1 - lunch at 50's Prime Time Café
Nov. 1 - dinner at T-Rex
Nov. 1 - watch Irish tap dancing at Raglan Road (evening)

Already have ADRs and could look into adding people. If you might be able to meet up for one of these, you're welcome to send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting you!

Booked for Late show of Hoop Dee Doo on July 18th. Always fun! Interested in joining me? I have had success with merging reservations in the past with another DISer so it can me down with each of us booking our own.

HOOP DEE DOO!!!

Hi, anyone up for a lunch or dinner eating/drinking "around the world" at the F&W booths either on October 23 or 24?

Or if I read the schedule right, catching Smash Mouth on the 22nd?

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!

RR

I'll be in WDW during Labor Day weekend and planning on winging it on dining, want to keep it random and have a pleasant surprise instead of trying to book everything, if anyone wants to join this solo guy on an adventure you're more than welcome to!

Hi,
I am going solo, which I have never done before.
I love the food at WDW! I would love company.

I am probably going to the food & wine festival Friday and hanging out at the resorts the rest of the time. I love Bomas, Ohanas, and California Grill. open to new places!

Anyone going to MNSSHP on Sept. 26 and want to join me for the Villians Soiree? I paid for two tickets and they told me it'd be easy to bump it down to one person later... apparently not true. :) I'm not too worried about it, but since I've already paid for it - I kind of hate for the other spot to go to waste.

I'd prefer another female solo traveler. If you want to pay me back for it, great - but if not I'm not really worried about it. You just need to be OK with the fact that I'm going to keep all the extra stuff if you don't (both cups, etc.)

Anyone going to MNSSHP on Sept. 26 and want to join me for the Villians Soiree? I paid for two tickets and they told me it'd be easy to bump it down to one person later... apparently not true. :) I'm not too worried about it, but since I've already paid for it - I kind of hate for the other spot to go to waste.

I'd prefer another female solo traveler. If you want to pay me back for it, great - but if not I'm not really worried about it. You just need to be OK with the fact that I'm going to keep all the extra stuff if you don't (both cups, etc.)

Darn, wish i was there, would have taken that offer in a heartbeat.

I have a candlelight processional dinner reservation at chef de France on 12/1 at 2 pm for the 5 pm show if anyone would like to join me!

I still have a few ADR's for sat at MK ,
lunch 12:45 Liberty Tree
? at 3:15 Plaza...place to rest and maybe have a banana split
Dinner at 8:45 again at the Plaza, hoping they are running late so I could of had a place to sit for the fireworks.
My friend canceled on me so I was looking for someone to join me before I cancel these....

just putting this out there. We land on thanksgiving around 230 ad are planning on going right to the Ale house to catch the eagles/cowboys game. anyone wanna join us?

Taking a solo trip 1/31/2015 thru 2/7/2015
Any sweet ladies wanna join me for a meal or
a roam around the park?
I am a nice young 40.....
Hope to meet someone for a fun week!

Hello 32m from NJ going on my second solo trip either late Sept or early Oct. Doing Disney Dining Plan so Im going to dine solo for Table Service Meals. If some Disney Princess wanted to get a quick service lunch, snack, or drink let me know. Can leave a message here or send private message. Ty for your time.

My first solo trip - May 9 to 17th 2015. My Mother's day gift to myself :yay::yay::dance3::banana::banana:

Nice gift to yourself! I'll be down there May 9-13 solo for the most part. No firm plans right now. I'm always up for a meal or drink with company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter