DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

If anyone's interested I am going down to Disney area June 19-20th, lookin for someone to do a late lunch with on the 19th, probably at Boma??

I'll be on my first WDW solo trip next month - 7/17-7/23. :cool1: :cheer2: I'd love to meet up with a fellow DIS'er for lunch or dinner or even to catch a ride or two any day from the 18th through 22nd. :thumbsup2

I will be traveling to Disney solo and would love to meet new people for a meal or maybe even the entire day. I haven't booked anything, but I doubt if I would still be on time?!

I'll be at WDW on Feb 21-24, and would love to meet up for a meal or park time if anyone else is there then. I'll be doing the Princess Half Marathon, so if anyone is also running that, double bonus :)

I'll be in Disney 11/14-11/17. Would love to get a meal with someone or a drink. Bonus happy points if it's an Epcot restaurant.

Wish I was going then would join you for a nice meal at ecpot. Ecpot favor park.
Hope to be there at beginning of dec. would you be back then?

Which is your favor their?:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Wish I was going then would join you for a nice meal at ecpot. Ecpot favor park.
Hope to be there at beginning of dec. would you be back then?

Which is your favor their?:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sadly, no. This is my last trip to Disney for a while. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't return unless I was going with someone. It's tough love time.

Epcot is also my favorite. I haven't eaten at any of the Epcot restaurants as I am uncomfortable with dining alone with table service. I'd love to try Le Cellier or Tutto Italia.

I will not dine alone so do room service or take out.
Love chef de France
Not into Mexico food but once went there very difference very dark.
Rose and crown can't beat as the best spot to watch the fireworks.
Love ecpot wish I was there now.:worship::dance3::love:

Sadly, no. This is my last trip to Disney for a while. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't return unless I was going with someone. It's tough love time. Epcot is also my favorite. I haven't eaten at any of the Epcot restaurants as I am uncomfortable with dining alone with table service. I'd love to try Le Cellier or Tutto Italia.

You shouldn't do that!! If you love Disney go! Why wait until someone goes with you? Friends or family might not have the money to go for a while and if your waiting on finding a SO who loves it they might HATE Disney and refuse to go

You shouldn't do that!! If you love Disney go! Why wait until someone goes with you? Friends or family might not have the money to go for a while and if your waiting on finding a SO who loves it they might HATE Disney and refuse to go

No, this is OK. I'm a workaholic and I allow my social anxiety to control me. I'm alone because of me. I'm taking Disney away so I can associate pain with not trying to change my life. It's already working, since this might be my last trip, I made reservations to dine alone at the two places I really wanted to go.

I have 2 upcoming trips to WDW, one is 12/23-12-27, With it being a holidays i understand some/most have family to enjoy the day with but the 24th I do not have a dining reservation anywhere and instead of fighting for food in the stone harbor club at the BC, wouldnt mind going out to one of the parks for a quick service or even a sit down place.

Then 2/4 - 2/7 i will be there for my birthday , which is really the 5th but the 4th wouldnt mind going out before hand to a quick service place. if anyone is interested shoot me a message and we could figure something out

Hi Folks,

Somehow I just scored a reservation for Be Our Guest for January 5 at 9:10pm for 4 people. The only thing, it is only my sister and I so we have a couple extra seats.

We thought that we would pass on the pixie dust and bump up our Disney karma and see if anyone interested in joining us? We are normal Disney lovers (late 30s), just looking for a great meal, great conversation and, of course, great wine with some fellow DISers!

Mandy:goodvibes

I'm looking to meet up with some other weirdos, who love Disney parks, around March 19-23. Not looking for a date. :) Just a married solo traveler interested in making new friends! Meeting a small group of like-minded weirdos over a meal would be fun. PM me if interested. Would like to stay on property. If you like Figment and Horizons, you get twenty bonus points. All ages, genders, and nationalities welcome; I'm an equal opportunity diner.

What a shame I am also a weirdo love Disney and figment a must.
But I think like the old figment better. Must go here every time in Disney.

But will be in Disney March 11-16 sorry will you.

Anyone there March 28-April 4th? I have 8 table diners and no one to eat with, so I might get bored at some point. I would absolutely love company for some of them.

Hi everyone! I've got a few dining reservations for two, if anyone is interested in joining me? I'll be in the parks May 5 - 15. Let me know!

I should probably mention that one is Akershus, one is 1900 park faire, and one is dine with an imagineer. =D

Hi all :wave2:

I will be there solo from October 23-28. I already have lunch plans on the 24th but if anyone is looking for a dining companion anytime during those dates, let me know, I'd love to join you.

(I should note that I am leaving on the 28th so that day would be out for anything in the parks.)

Hi all :wave2:

I will be there solo from October 23-28. I already have lunch plans on the 24th but if anyone is looking for a dining companion anytime during those dates, let me know, I'd love to join you.

(I should note that I am leaving on the 28th so that day would be out for anything in the parks.)

A fellow NoVA Disboarder!!!!! The DW and I were there last year same time, and weather was AWESOME! Make sure to hit up MNSSHP!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter