Dining at BOG, Probablity and Online Question

VMKYouAreMissed

Mouseketeer
I am making my reservations tomorrow morning. Realistically, if I get on first thing in the morning, how hard will it be for me to get BOG? Should I set my expectations for a letdown?

Does the online system allow you to get on a little earlier than 6 EST?

My 180 started today.....I tried online several times and couldn't get it to go through (kept getting "server is busy, try again"....so I called a few minutes after 10am. I asked for 6pm....got 6:25. Fine with me!

My 180 started today.....I tried online several times and couldn't get it to go through (kept getting "server is busy, try again"....so I called a few minutes after 10am. I asked for 6pm....got 6:25. Fine with me!

You are lucky! I've tried all day and nothing. I was online at 5, was the first reservation I tried for and I called as soon as the lines opened and nothing. Called back later in the day and she said no availability for dinner our entire week (1-7th of December). Disappointed, but I'm going to keep trying. We have a party of 6 and I also tried to split us up, but no luck.

I called a day or two after my 180. I told her the day I wanted to try for, and that I wanted dinner. She told me 8:25 and I took it. I think it's just luck.

I made mine last week for nov. and there were several available. Are you staying at a disney resort? (180+10). If so try for days at the end of your trip first. More likely to get those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!