Digital Scrapbooking Question

jenk99

Mouseketeer
I posted this in the scrapbooking section, but only received one reply. I'm hoping to have more people chime in by posting on this board.

I'm really interested in getting started with digital scrapbooking. I especially want to do our family's last trip to WDW before we embark on our next vacation this Dec 2007.

I have tried (unsuccessfully ) to download the free trial of photoshop elements 5 onto my computer. I tried to put it on my husband's computer (Windows 2000) but he doesn't have a lot of memory. I have Windows ME and I really doubt it will work.

I finally was able to download the trial of Paint Shop Pro, but I am completely clueless on how to actually do anything in it. :confused3

Does anyone recommend a VERY user friendly photo editing program that uses layers? I'm not looking to do anything too fancy. I just want to download some Disney themed layouts and put in my pictures. I can use Picasa for editing the photos--I just need somewhere to build my pages.

I'm completely new to this and on a very limited budget. Is there any hope for me to be able to start digiscrapping???

Any help, advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

I have PhotoImpact - I am still learning (only got it last week) and I could send you the link to the tutorials that just clicked for me.

I use Adobe PhotoShop. It is very expensive, but I also use it for my marketing work so it is a business expense for me.

I am also just learning about digital scrapbooking. I just opened a thread guaging interest in a digital scrapbook layout swap. Check it out in the swap section!

I'm going to suggest Heritage Makers. They have a digital scrapbooking tool that is well worth money and you don't have to download it, so no need to worry about memory space. It is VERY user friendly. PSE and the like have a large learning curve. This doesn't.

I'm a consultant for them and am available to walk anyone through it. I do virtual workshops for whoever needs them. This tool is a great way to get those that are interested in digital scrapping started.

If you, or anyone, is interested, please PM me. My website is www.MyLegacyMaker.com. You can view more about the Drag and Drop system there and see what we have to offer.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter