Difficulty Booking Wish Dining Reservations at Palo or Enchante?

Thanks for the reply. We won't get off in Nassau either, so I'll take it any day. I prefer early but again, I won't be picky if I can get it. ;) It really is a highlight of the cruise for us. In fact, when I was trying to convince myself to book the Wish (I'm not overly thrilled about a lot on it), I said at least we will still have Palo Brunch and CC. I didn't realize Brunch could be an issue. :rolleyes:
We got 12 noon brunch but earlier times were available. Fingers crossed you get what you want.

First time cruise coming up and I couldn't get anything. Apparently new cruisers can't get it cause it opens up later for booking for new people ;[

First time cruise coming up and I couldn't get anything. Apparently new cruisers can't get it cause it opens up later for booking for new people ;[

Give booking onboard on Boarding Day a try. The location for doing so will be available that day. Do it once on the ship. Often more availability on Night 1. Ask about Wait List if told no vacancies. It’s worth a try.

We managed to get Palo Brunch for 2, as Platinum guests last night. We tried for the Nassau day, right at midnight and the only time available was 12:15 (we usually go earlier but I won't complain). I have heard from others on the same cruise who tried at 12:01 and 12:23 and it was not available. I am feeling very lucky today! :love:

**Edited to add I have now heard from 5 others on our cruise who were unable to get it. I have not heard anyone else report they got it. I may play the lottery tonight!

Last edited:
I’m getting this problem on the Dream - trying to book a party of 2 for Palo brunch and keep getting the try again later error. I was able to book Palo dinner. I’m going to try onboard for brunch and then cancel dinner if we can get it.
Had this for the fantasy last April wouldn’t let us book just a party of 2 but showed available checked everyday and eventually it worked.

I tried to get Palo Brunch on the 3 day on Novembe 11. I am Gold and was unable to get a ressie for a party of 2.

Hope is not lost … after checking 3x a day a Palo brunch finally popped up for 2 people! I am so excited. So keep checking !
Enjoy! Palo brunch is one of my favorite things to do on DCL. Glad to hear it seems like it's not as impossible as it was a couple of months ago. Maybe there are less platinums booking Wish now that she's been sailing a bit longer. Props to you for your diligence, you eared that reservation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter