did you name your RV ?

lately i would call mine"piece of cr###p" brand new and at the dealer waiting for parts(2008 newmar grandstar) if fuel stays as high as it's been; maybe the rv dealers will learn there is more to the business then just selling the unit. good service and a smile are still the best selling features you can offer!

I hear ya there.. we bought our piper last year and the cd player never worked and it took them a year to even order a replacement! Well the replacement came in and IT don't work either! So here we are 20 days from our vacation and we still are waiting for one that works to come in and be installed! :mad:

We calls our "LA Limo" We have a beach house right across Olde River from the Flora Bama. LA equals Lower Alabama.

the "Turd Hauler", aka "The big Rolling Turd".

PenskeSth1,

My son would love your truck!! He's really into Transformers right now & loves Optimus! So do I, my dad was a trucker, so I have a special affection from him:) . My brother's a firefighter, so he also likes him, as he is now a fire truck (& b/c of our dad).

OT--Just to clarify-That is not DH'S Pete, that is the truck that was OPtimus Prime in the movie Transformers. We just love it! DH drives a pretty blue International Eagle which we want to make look like OP.

This is our rv, going to the fort in oct.08, good luck us, 1972 winnabago
This is the RatWagon, tx
This will be our first trip in the rv, been going for years to disney, can"t wait.
2i24dcn.jpg
[/IMG]

Love the Mickey on it. Did you paint it our is it a sticker?

Love all the names and I absolutley love the Mickey on the side of The Grinds rv. You did a great job! :cool1:

OT--Just to clarify-That is not DH'S Pete, that is the truck that was OPtimus Prime in the movie Transformers. We just love it! DH drives a pretty blue International Eagle which we want to make look like OP.[/QUOTE]

OI--Where did you see that?? My son would love to see it in person! We might just have to make a trip to where-ever it's at, just so we could see it. He's already decided that he wants a "fire" truck--truck w/ flames on it.:rotfl:

Funny I stumbled across this thread. We were just discussing that we need to order a new spare tire cover and want to get some fun on the back. I'm tapped out for ideas and would love some suggestions. I was also hoping to find some kind of sticker for the TT of Disney or Fort Wilderness, or both. Do they make anything like that??

We don't actually have a name for it, but since it sits alongside the house we call it "Our Summer Cottage/Home".

Larry

Funny I stumbled across this thread. We were just discussing that we need to order a new spare tire cover and want to get some fun on the back. I'm tapped out for ideas and would love some suggestions. I was also hoping to find some kind of sticker for the TT of Disney or Fort Wilderness, or both. Do they make anything like that??

At the Fort at MTP you can purchase a "FT.Wilderness" wheel cover thats pretty cool.

Ah, crap!! We never made it over the MTP during our trip, and we won't be back for over a year now. Darn the flies!!:mad:

You can get the Fort Wilderness tire cover by calling Disney Merchandise (number at the top of receipts): 407-363-6200.

Right now, they have 2 sizes in stock: 28x10 and 31x10 -- $50 each.

You can get the Fort Wilderness tire cover by calling Disney Merchandise (number at the top of receipts): 407-363-6200.

Right now, they have 2 sizes in stock: 28x10 and 31x10 -- $50 each.

Oh, that's excellent!! Do you or does anyone happen to know what they look like?

Well, after owning it for nearly 3 years, we finally named our TT! There were so many names to choose from, we just couldn't make up our minds. Some of the top contenders were "The Rolling Ramada", or "What used to be our Savings Account", or "LALOO" (short for "lots and lots of overtime), or the "HATETOQUITIT", but the winner is.........

"THE RIFF RAFF INN"
Can't wait to get the official sign made!

p.s. (this is how you resurrect a long lost thread) :thumbsup2

Cute thread! We have not named ours, but I have named my KitchenAid Pro "Bertha". ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter