Did you get Tagged by the Tag Fairy

I have a lot of posts and still no fairy. I think the tag fairy is jealous that I am a pirate (at heart maybe). JK :teeth:

I got my Tag from a thread about a 5 year old running around a pool without clothes when I posted about being six and getting sick in the car, thus when my parents cleaned me up I gave all of I95N a peep show.

Wow - What do I have to do to get a tag? :confused3
I've been good! I havent bought my lime green thingy yet, but ....
I try to be a loyal diser and ...why don't I have a tag?

Is there a test, some standardized double blind protocol I have to follow?

Whatever it is pleeeze tell me...

<tagless> :guilty:

I'm also waiting for the tag fairy to find me tag worthy! :guilty:

I do believe in tag fairies........ I do believe in tag fairies............. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

The best advise I can give you..Don't fake it .. They always know when you fake it. Earn it outright,
I'm still waiting. Every night I pray,

Dear Lord,
I have posted over 600 times , and none of them have been " post builders"
I have given away extra luggage tags with no consideration of recompensation
I LOVE THE DIS
Forgive me for my sins
Disney World Forever

i had 3 tags from the tag fairy,then my mate came along clicked a reset buton and BAM! they were gone :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

dementia412 said:
I think all the Tag Faries died because you guys weren't clapping your hands.
Is that what it is...I thought they were on a convention in Disney and didn't tell us! :rotfl:

CrazyChik said:
i had 3 tags from the tag fairy,then my mate came along clicked a reset buton and BAM! they were gone :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Crazychik Sorry you lost your tags! GUESS MY TAG ABOUT HITTING THE WRONG BUTTON ACTUALLY HAPPENS!Hope you get them back!! :wave2:

HockeyMomto2 said:
I don't think the Tag Fairies really exist. I'm quite skeptical.

actually i found he member account to check it out in search go to advanced search and under username put in The Tag Fairy press go and voila you have her account profile(make sure you check the exact username box)

Be careful what you wish for!

My tag came when I was posting to a thread about the hurricanes a couple years back. Someone had said something about getting all the DISers together to blow the storms back to sea. I made a little joke and then said that it would be my luck the tag fairy would see this one, never expecting that she really would. My DH still laughs about it every time he sees it and it has been 2 years now!

AMaloy314 said:
Be careful what you wish for!

My tag came when I was posting to a thread about the hurricanes a couple years back. Someone had said something about getting all the DISers together to blow the storms back to sea. I made a little joke and then said that it would be my luck the tag fairy would see this one, never expecting that she really would. My DH still laughs about it every time he sees it and it has been 2 years now!

Too Funny!!! :lmao:

I have noticed your tag before and always wondered...... :rolleyes:

Nah, I don't REALLY believe that they don't exist. I was just trying to coax him/her out of hiding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter