Did you get Tagged by the Tag Fairy

No taggy??? I would give my first born for a tag! I'll throw in two cats to sweeten the pot!

I don't know that two cats would do much to entice the Tag Fairy...it might be hazardous to their health!
siam.png

Perhaps this pirate has stolen the tag fairy! pirate: :confused3

Tigger113 said:
I have a lot of posts and still no fairy. I think the tag fairy is jealous that I am a pirate (at heart maybe). JK :teeth:

I have yet to be tagged by the Tag Fairy. I guess I post and slip away too fast for the Tag Fairy to catch me.

wow i can play the wait for a tag game again now i'm one of th tagless again how groovy ok now can i re-join he tagged

Smileybug said:
Okay everyone, all together now....WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: this rminds of when i was tagless its weird being tagless again

UtahMama said:
No taggy??? I would give my first born for a tag! I'll throw in two cats to sweeten the pot!
I think the TagFairy may be allergic to furry things! :wave:

I never noticed the tags until i saw the thread - look what you all started!

Now I'm gonna be tryin extra hard to come up with real smarty things to say! :)

I made up my own...it's my name on another board that I frequent. Simon Le Bon has been my celebrity crush for 25 years, and someone once joked with me that I will be "the next Mrs. Simon Le Bon," and it sort of stuck... :lovestruc

I thought Mousketeer was the tag. Oops. :confused3 I guess you are a mousketeer after a certain amount of time or posts. I was all excited. :)

I've always wondered about those tags....I thought about doing my own, but I could'nt think of anything as witty as the tag fairy's! Soo I'll just wait patiently and attempt to put more thought into the posts. It looks as though I'll have quite a long wait anyways. I've only just begun!

Maybe flattery works! The tag fairy is the prettiest and wisest of all the fairy's

OhioTony said:
Every night I pray,

Dear Lord,
I have posted over 600 times , and none of them have been " post builders"
I have given away extra luggage tags with no consideration of recompensation
I LOVE THE DIS
Forgive me for my sins
Disney World Forever

This is great, I haven't got quite that many posts but, I would like a tag and hope this prayer will help me get one.
I now say this prayer nightly(actually in the morning when I get up and check the boards) but close enough.

apirateslifeforme said:
I made up my own...it's my name on another board that I frequent. Simon Le Bon has been my celebrity crush for 25 years, and someone once joked with me that I will be "the next Mrs. Simon Le Bon," and it sort of stuck... :lovestruc

Oooh, I was so in love with Simon in high school. I still don't know why he picked that super model for a wife instead the akward 15 year old that I was :confused3 I'll forgive him and take him back if he wants me now. My kids were dancing around singing to Hungry like the Wolf on the radio and my husband asked if I ever thought I would see my kids doing that. I told him yes, but I always thought Simon would be their father. Shut him up pretty quick :teeth:

Oh Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, where for art thou oh tag fairy? But then again, there's always, :rolleyes1 TOMORROW, TOMORROW... IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY :rolleyes1 How about... pretty please with sprinkles on top.
Maybe if we all huddle :grouphug: we can come up with a better plan.

"I Believe! I Believe! I know it's silly, but I Believe!" For I now know what the Tag Fairy is! I have yet to be graced with her presence. But I Belive! Oh where, oh where might she be? She must be hanging out with pluto:. Who wouldn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter