Did they change the Tony's Town Square menu?

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hey,

Last year we ate their numerous times and loved it because of the great selections and fair prices! We returned our first night and were GREATLY dissapointed. For some reason the menu seemed different, prices different, and overall quality pretty bad! The next night we tried the place at the end of Main Street near tommorow land and it was the same as last year, good food and cheap prices.

Can anyone comfirm to me or maybe it was just the waiter and quality of the food that seemed different!

Mike

From what I understand the restaurant has changed for the worse. Tony's best meal period to me was breakfast and they eliminated it. Brekfast is coming back, but only as a pre-plated character breakfast while The Crystal palace is being renovated.

It's a shame that some of my favorite places to eat and drink seem to be closed. It's almost as if they were all too much fun. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter