DH refuses to go to Cosmic Rays!

I really enjoyed Cosmic Rays and am planning to go again next year. It was the best burger I ate at Disney and I love burgers!

caroline

I forgot to mention . . .

. . . Cosmic Ray's is THE busiest fast food eatery in the world!
. . . the #2 is a McDonald's in Russia
. . . they sometimes trade places
. . . but, Ray's always comes back
. . . after all, it has seating for over 1,100 people

OMG! :scared1: Is this true? It seems like it totally could be!
Well... at least now there is some "empirical evidence" about the giant crowds!
Just wanted to thank everyone again for the help!

I agree that going at off times is best. We usually eat lunch at 11:30 or after 1pm to avoid the crowds. Maybe if your DH goes at an off time, he will change his mind and be able to enjoy it.

If you decide to go to Pecos Bill's, keep in mind that in the CS restaurants, the seats closest to the counters are usually taken because people just want to sit in the first seat that they see, making it the busiest & loudest area. We always go as far away from that area as possible to find quiet seating. Against our usual MO, we ate at Pecos Bill's last week during peak lunch time (12:00pm). We walked past the crowded, loud areas and found a small room at the back, on the first floor which was very quiet & actually relaxing. I forgot how busy & loud the other areas were until I had to go get some ketchup. They have additional seating upstairs as well which I can only guess was also quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter