• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert Party Reservations

I had been checking daily but I also set an alert with mouse watchers. I got the alert at 1:38 am central time this morning. That is weird about May. Keep trying, maybe they will still load at some point. Good luck!!!!

The June ones are available to book as well, what on earth is going on.
We have been on since the days turned blue. I was within an hour of them becoming the clickable link. I check soooooo many times a day. There is no way they are actually gone....right?

So frustrating.

We have been on since the days turned blue. I was within an hour of them becoming the clickable link. I check soooooo many times a day. There is no way they are actually gone....right?

So frustrating.
I've been looking since my 60+10 date which was the 14th March been looking everyday since then, as in 12am and when the normal reservations come up and nothing, not even for 1 person. I've also spoken to customer services about 2 weeks ago and they looked into the reservations and they confirmed there were no bookings in at all. Not sure what is happening, maybe it's closed during this time or times are yet to be decided.

I've been looking since my 60+10 date which was the 14th March been looking everyday since then, as in 12am and when the normal reservations come up and nothing, not even for 1 person. I've also spoken to customer services about 2 weeks ago and they looked into the reservations and they confirmed there were no bookings in at all. Not sure what is happening, maybe it's closed during this time or times are yet to be decided.
I talked to them also. However, they stated they seem the same thing I do. Not real helpful. I just need someone on their end to investigate to see if there is a glitch or really full.

I talked to them also. However, they stated they seem the same thing I do. Not real helpful. I just need someone on their end to investigate to see if there is a glitch or really full.
This is exactly my issue, I honestly wouldn't mind if it was closed for whatever reason, it's the not knowing and logging on each day that's frustrating. What I would say based on the June dates if they are eventually released we should have no trouble in booking either pre or after party. The treats and seats option did go pretty quickly though. This was meant to be one of the highlights of our trip, didn't think for a second in a 2 week holiday we wouldn't have managed to book it.

My 60+ day was March 15 and I was also on at midnight and 6 a.m. There's no way they're already full. There has to be something weird going on with them. I have alerts set for all of the different MK fireworks parties but the only thing I've gotten so far was for the Ferrytale Cruise. Also - there is no Celebration at the Top for May 8-21. Those dates are all grey on the calendar. I agree - it's very frustrating.

My 60+ day was March 15 and I was also on at midnight and 6 a.m. There's no way they're already full. There has to be something weird going on with them. I have alerts set for all of the different MK fireworks parties but the only thing I've gotten so far was for the Ferrytale Cruise. Also - there is no Celebration at the Top for May 8-21. Those dates are all grey on the calendar. I agree - it's very frustrating.
To make matters worse 12am for me in the UK is actually 5am.

I e-mailed and asked them to have someone check the actual number of reservations in the back half of May. I stated there could be a problem with the reservation system not letting people book for the back half of May.

I know that is a wasted e-mail, but it made me feel better.

I e-mailed and asked them to have someone check the actual number of reservations in the back half of May. I stated there could be a problem with the reservation system not letting people book for the back half of May.

I know that is a wasted e-mail, but it made me feel better.
Thank you for doing this! 🤞maybe you'll get a reply...

No idea the validity of this, but a group I am in has a person that claims a business purchased all the dessert parties for the last two weeks in May and there will be none offered to the general public. I am trying to get May 21st tickets so hoping it’s just a rumor, but the person sounded confident. I wish some sort of answer would be given by Disne.

No idea the validity of this, but a group I am in has a person that claims a business purchased all the dessert parties for the last two weeks in May and there will be none offered to the general public. I am trying to get May 21st tickets so hoping it’s just a rumor, but the person sounded confident. I wish some sort of answer would be given by Disne.
At this point, that would make sense. It is wrong to let someone swipe up a large number of days in a row. One or two nights a week for a corporation should be a policy. You are definitely screwing people that uave been planning for a year or more.

Yep it must be something like this and all they needed to do was grey out the days and leave some message to make folk aware, it's that simple. If this is true it's just my luck it would be over the 2 weeks of my stay. Must be a fairly large company to book them out for 2 weeks however.

Yep it must be something like this and all they needed to do was grey out the days and leave some message to make folk aware, it's that simple. If this is true it's just my luck it would be over the 2 weeks of my stay. Must be a fairly large company to book them out for 2 weeks however.
They really shouldnt let it happen that many days in a row. A couple of days a week for corporations? A lot of us have been planning for over a year to not even have a shot at this.

They really shouldnt let it happen that many days in a row. A couple of days a week for corporations? A lot of us have been planning for over a year to not even have a shot at this.
Yeah it's pretty bad prioritising a company or corporation over loyal customers, if I would have known I would have at least booked the cruise when it was available, got no chance now.

Yeah it's pretty bad prioritising a company or corporation over loyal customers, if I would have known I would have at least booked the cruise when it was available, got no chance now.
Yep. We would have booked in June. Too far in now. We will be there at the same time! Hope you enjoy your trip!

I've been trying to book any of the Dessert Parties from May 14-22....and I've had zero luck in finding anything. I've been looking at the 60 day mark and everyday since....maybe I'll try and call Disney Dining....???? Strange that NOTHING was available during that time....

I've been trying to book any of the Dessert Parties from May 14-22....and I've had zero luck in finding anything. I've been looking at the 60 day mark and everyday since....maybe I'll try and call Disney Dining....???? Strange that NOTHING was available during that time....
Dining will just tell you nothing is available (after 2 or 3 hours waiting on the phone). I would just keep checking, but it is looking not favorable for that time frame. The rumor of a corporation buying them all is getting more believable. Disney doesn't care about park goers anymore.
Thanks you too, I'll be booing the garden party in protest each time I pass.
I will watch for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter