Dessert party help!

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
I waited to long to back home k the MK dessert party for July 29th. Ugh! We go every trip for the great view without all the waiting. Anyone ever hear of them opening up more spots? Don’t care which MK party it is. Do you think calling and begging might help??
My family will be so disappointed.
Thanks!!

Omg!!! You just made my day! I could t I shine how they all sold out! Any idea when they will open? Thank you so much!!

I waited to long to back home k the MK dessert party for July 29th. Ugh! We go every trip for the great view without all the waiting. Anyone ever hear of them opening up more spots? Don’t care which MK party it is. Do you think calling and begging might help??
My family will be so disappointed.
Thanks!!
It just went live this morning.

So are the dessert parties not opening up at 60 days like the restaurant adrs? I'm considering it for early Sept.

They did not but now it looks like the bug is fixed. Mid July to 60 forward opened up last week. So I think they are now on the 60 day schedule.

Pretty sure late August is not open yet.

Just managed to book 1st September treats and seats if anyone is looking
Weird! It won’t even let me click anything after aug 22, or even scroll into Sept. I am on my phone, though - will try on computer…

Just managed to book 1st September treats and seats if anyone is looking
I'd double check that date... Very weird they'd skip all of August and go to September.

I’m looking to book for treats and seats for 3rd December so should I be looking for slots from 4th October or before as we’re on-site 1-8th? It is a split stay if that makes a difference.

I'd double check that date... Very weird they'd skip all of August and go to September.
Just double checked and we're definitely booked for 1st sept treats and seats, booked it for 60+10. Maybe they have skipped 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

Just double checked and we're definitely booked for 1st sept treats and seats, booked it for 60+10. Maybe they have skipped 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

Now I'm really frustrated! I need August 13th, been checking multiple times a day, nothing for that night or the following nights that don't have MNSSHP. August 11th? Yep. ARGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter