Desiree's Journal - (Posts welcome)

Hi Desiree! :wave:

You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work, and you're goals will be met before you know it!

Hope you have a great day! :sunny:

~Angela :wave2:

Hi Desiree!
You are doing such a great job! Keep up the good work!

Did I read in a previous post that you were thinking about doing yardwork? Oh! You are so lucky! Tomorrow, I'll probably be shoveling the snow off of my driveway for exercise.:rolleyes: If you have warm and sunny weather where you are at, can you please send some to Ohio????? :teeth: :sunny: :sunny:

Have a great day!

Tracy:teeth: :wave2:

:wave2: Hi, Desiree! Just stopped by to say hi and wish you well today. I hope your day's filled with :sunny: .

:hug: ,
Erin

I dont have much time to post since I need to get my behind going this morning and get ready for work. But I do want to go ahead and post my status for yesterday.

B- 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 peice of wheat toast
L- 6 " Subway sub on wheat
D- Baked chicken w/ veggies
S- 7 crackers

Exercise - Walked outside on the track yesterday for 30 minutes at roughly 1.73 miles. Plus did the full strength training yesterday.

All in all it wasn't a bad day. I managed to stay on track with no cheating! woohoo! BIG accomplishment for me. I know that I can do it!

Ok, now I really need to go and get ready! I will try to get to some journals at work if I'm not too busy.

Everyone, thanks for yor posts of encouragement!!! I feel really good! So far so good anyway!

Tracy: My dad has a big industrial fan, maybe if I point it northwards you'll get some of the heat?!?! (It's worth a try, eh?)

You've been a busy girl this morning! My lord - how many journals did you visit? Thanks for the encouragement!

Your menu looks great!

~Amanda

Desiree~
I say, "Let's give it a try!" Anything beats the foot of snow that they're predicting today!:(

You are doing such a great job! Your food choices look good and you're sticking with the exercise. Those pounds will melt off in no time at all! (Now..... if we can just get that fan to melt all the snow....:teeth: :crazy: )

Thanks again for stopping by my journal. The encouragement really helps!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Tracy:teeth: :wave2: :sunny: :sunny:

:wave2: Good Morning Desiree,
You're doing such a great job :D . No cheating is always a big accomplishment for me too ;) . Do you think you could point the fan my way after you send some warmth to Tracy? We're supposed to get snow today too :( .

Wishing you a Happy Tuesday :sunny: !

Thanks everyone. That fan should be set up in no time!

It's been rather slow here in IT land so I decided to undo my 5 lb. clippie since I'm pretty much starting from scratch here. Of course, I'm hoping to add it back real soon!

Today's update:

B- Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal
L- Tuna Fish Sandwich and low-fat yogert
D- Chicken Quesidillas. (I didn't over do it either)
S- A dill pickle

Exercise - 2.17 miles on the track

Another good day for me. No cheating! I've removed *almost* all the tempation from my house. One thing looming (and it's mainly for Devyn) is the Brownie Mix in the cabinet. But it's still in there and I havent actually made any so that has to account for something!

Tomorrow, planning to get up *UGGH* at 5:00 to be at the gym for 5:30 to do weights or cardo, one or the other. I have to be at work for 7 so I dont see that I'll be able to do both in that time. After work, I have to get Devyn to softball practice and I'm hoping to be able to finish what I didnt get to in the morning.

Desiree,

Doesn't temptation really stink! When I think of cheating I say to my self, think of it as peer pressure and the fact that you will have to get on here and dare I say....confess to your legion of fans and supporters!lol

Really work hard at your exercise. I know that I started walking 1 hour per day on Dec. 20 and it was the middle of February before the pain in my shins totally went away...now I feel like a drug addict who has got to get it in everyday. I really get a rush from the walk now.

I would love to be in Baton Rouge walking around that beautiful lake on LSU's campus.

Remember we are behind you!

Later!

Yea, it does get addicting! I find that my knees and shins HURT so bad when I walk outside on the track. But after the first lap, I'm fine. It's just that first gruelling one.

Needless to say, I didn't get up and go to the gym yet :( Of course, going to bed at 11:30 didnt help. For some reason, I just couldn't fall asleep.

Oh well, I'm hoping Dev's practice doesn't last too long tonight so I can do the full thing then.

An update!!!!! I weighed myself yesterday since I started back exercising at the beginning of the month, I've lost 6 lbs total! Since back on Wish, it's only 2 lbs, but that's a big deal! So I'm only actually counting the 2. Of course, alot of this is probably water weight too. But hey! I'm still excited!

Have a great day everyone!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: A 2 pound loss is great, Desiree!! Don't you just love it when all that exercising starts paying off in results :D ?
Hope you have a fantastic day :sunny: .

Hi Desiree! :wave:

Congratulations on the weight loss! :bounce: :Pinkbounc I know you said it is water weight, but weight is weight in my book. Good for you!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

~Angela :wave2:

Hi Desiree,

Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing a great job. Quick question. Do you stretch before and after exercise? It might help with the shin pain.

Thank you for your support the last few days. It has helped alot.

:hug:
Beth

2 pounds lost on wish and 6 pounds lost since the beginning of the month??? wooo hoooo!!! clippie party time!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

you are doing such an excellent job, making great food choice, and getting your exercise in! 5am is really early, especially when you went to bed so late...so sleeping in was probably a good idea. hope you get time to squeeze in some exercise this evening instead ::yes::

as for the pain, i'm with beth, make sure you are stretching, that can do wonders :hyper:

hope you have a great day today :sunny:

Hi Desiree, I thought I'd stop by your journal and say hi and thanks for supporting me on mine!

A 2 pound/6 pound loss is great and it is great that you removed all the tempting foods from your house!!!! I have done that a number of times too but it seems that sometimes when I go to the grocery store those tempting foods jump in the cart again LOL. I did resist this morning though the low carb Keto raspberry ice cream bars. I am going to wait to try them after I reclaim my 10 pound clippie. Maybe that's not such a good idea though to reward myself with food when I am trying to loose weight :confused: but they are only 2 net carbs per bar and there are only 3 in the box so I can't blow it too big with them if I let DD have 1 too ;) .

I agree about the stretching! Marcia recommende that I make sure I am stretching enough when I was having shin pain a few weeks ago and boy has it made a difference.

Could you point your fan my way too and blow some warm ait up here to WI. It has been snowing here all morning :( .

Have a good day!

Cheryl

Desiree: thanks for posting in my journal. I wanted to stop by and see how you're doing. Looking good! 2 pounds gone (bye bye)! That's wonderful! And you're staying on track with the exercise.

Enjoy! Lisa

YOU are doing terrifc Desiree! I'm going to chime in my 2 cents in case you care to listen.:) I believe that once you are a WISHer you will always be a WISHer. So, even though you lost a couple pounds before you 'officially' stopped back with us again you were part of us the entire time! I say grab that 5 pound clippie and count all of those pounds! You didn't quit WISH sweetie, you just took a little break.
:sunny:

Desiree - first I want to thank you for posting to my journal. That is just so sweet of you!

Second, and more important welcome back to journaling! I've just read your journal through and I want to say what a great job I think you are doing with modifying your eating and your exercise program.

Keep up the great work! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter