Delta Specials

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Luck was on our side. We were going to drive to WDW since the cheapest air fare was almost $300 last time I looked. Well, I got to poking around and found that Delta (I imagine others are, too) was having a sale. I got r/t from San Antonio for $185, a few dollars cheaper than Southwest, and they are giving like 2500 extra flyer miles, if you book on-line. It was $40 pp cheaper to fly on Wednesday than Thursday, so I booked, thinking we could stay the first night off-site.

I just got off the phone with DVC MS, and was able to add May 30th to my ressie!
:bounce:

BTW - National Car rental is allowing you to sign up for the Emerald Club on the internet for free, isn't this usually like $50 per year?

Anyway, I just had to share that the Magic was smiling on me today! I think the air fare sale ends tomorrow (05/11)...check it out...I never expected an air sale with fuel so expensive.

I also got a good rate from Delta (I think it was $158) from Washington DC (Dulles).

My theory is that Delta bookings were very light because of the potential pilot strike. Now that the threat has passed, they need to increase their bookings. Great for consumers!

This is a great thread for our Transportation Board. :D

That's wonderful Chuck! Just a little bit of magic falling into your pocket there!

Thanks for the heads up about the airfares too! If one's falling, it's a good bet that others will follow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter