• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

Well your sister is a year younger than Ricky :rolleyes1 but as a parent and someone with 2 teen Goddaughters I think she'll enjoy Sephora as long as the person she gets doing the makeover isn't a bi**h lol.
Awesome you got the character breakfast! I actually got it at 6am also for our May trip :thumbsup2 Curious, is your's showing as "Bon Voyage" or just Trattoria Al Forno breakfast? Mine isn't actually showing in MDE as the character breakfast but according to all I'm reading it's not a big deal and any breakfast res. made for April 2nd or later will obviously be the character one..........

but I'm thinking of dropping the TS breakfast from one of our Epcot days so we'll have more room at Flower and Garden. It makes sense, but I don't want to get rid of any of them so I'm having a hard time. We can move whichever one to September, but still...
I think it's a good idea since there are SO many delicious snacks being offered!! Of your breakfasts, I was going to say drop 'Ohana just because I wasn't a huge fan of their breakfast, but since you've been pushing it off how about cancelling GF Cafe? Most of the others you have booked seem like must-do's :)

Hello!

OMG! I just read all of your PTR. I had quoted a bunch of things to comment on but there were so many changes and switches. I not sure which to comment on!

YEAH to Wilderness Lodge! We log it there! I can't wait for some people to try Geyser Point! Your dinning reservations all look great. I was debating on trying to get Trattoria al Forno for breakfast for our Sept trip! Can't wait to hear what you guys think. And how easy or hard it is to get over there from WL!

I will be following along!

Hello!

OMG! I just read all of your PTR. I had quoted a bunch of things to comment on but there were so many changes and switches. I not sure which to comment on!

YEAH to Wilderness Lodge! We log it there! I can't wait for some people to try Geyser Point! Your dinning reservations all look great. I was debating on trying to get Trattoria al Forno for breakfast for our Sept trip! Can't wait to hear what you guys think. And how easy or hard it is to get over there from WL!

I will be following along!

Hi!

I know there were so many changes so far!

I've heard some differing opinions of Geyser Point so I'm interested in trying. I really want to try a Blue Wilderness drink though! I'll definitely review both places in my DTR when we get back. We'll probably grab a taxi or Uber over to the Boardwalk.

Thanks for following!

I'm glad you booked the breakfast. We did, too, though I think I'll be dropping it bc the boys won't appreciate it and I'd have to cancel Via Napoli if I did keep it.

And thanks for the modifying tip. Just did it and it changed to the Bon Voyage.

I got behind because I've been busy being sick and dying :sick::sick:

That's kind of a stretch...but I got sick on my birthday, lost my sense of taste and could not taste the beautiful Italian Cream Cake DH bought for me. In fact, only today have I been able to taste any kind of flavor. I'm so tired of not being able to breathe!

My siblings are considerably younger than I am, too. My parents are divorced and both remarried when I was 8 (mom) and 10 (dad), so I have a brother who is ten years younger, a sister who is twelve years younger, and a sister who is TWENTY-THREE years younger. My stepmom and I were pregnant at the same time, and my sister is one month to the day older than my 11 year old. It's crazy.

I used to be the cool older sister to my middle sister, even though we weren't around each other much. I'd take her to dinners, movies, theme parks...but we've never managed to be close. I read and watched Twilight for her, so it's a real shame :rotfl:

You are brave for considering a joint trip with that other couple. I'm glad you got off the hook for it since they want to wait until later.

I make fast passes tomorrow for May...there's a chance MIL is not coming and I'll be going solo. Still waiting for her to decide. I told her I have to know tonight, and I have two plans for with her or without her. At this point, I don't care what she does as long as I get violet lemonade and frushi! I'm ready for this trip!!

So it looks like September is back to being just us!
Glad to hear that you get to go alone, like you wanted. I don't think that I could go with another couple. Having to take their opinions into account would be so hard! I like being able to make all the decisions. :laughing:

we're going back for a weekend in December! :jumping1: I'm not sure exactly what days yet Wed-Sat or Thurs-Sun? (And coming down a night early depends on flights). The idea is to get on a flight after work one night, then have the next 2.5 days before we leave). So I have AoA booked from Wed-Sun the first weekend in December until we're sure of the dates. :cheer2:
Yay! I loved AoA when I stayed there in 2014. The theming is really fun! I love the giant character statues. :simba:

I just want to let you all know I was able to book Trattoria Al Forno's character breakfast for 10 am on May 11th!
Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of the smoldering contest!! :thumbsup2

:car:
You're probably all sick of the car updates, but I'll include one anyway! (And I get to use that car driving emoticon!):rotfl: Still nothing much going on, I'm waiting on the check, and looking at getting my muffler repaired on Friday (unrelated to the accident). They called today to say they haven't even received the paperwork I sent in on Friday so it'll probably be another week or more till the check goes out. :sad2:
Love the car emoticon! Sad that they haven't processed the paperwork yet. :worried: I hope that they get it soon, so they can send you the check.

I know everyone loves my almost weekly food pictures
Mmmm Cheesecake Factory!! This all looks really good! The closest Cheesecake Factory is over an hour away from us :sad1:, so I usually only get to have it when I travel for work.

Today is 3.5 years with Josh! :love: We don't celebrate half year anniversaries (I'm sure most people don't after the first year), but I always like to acknowledge it.
You guys are so cute!!

I'm that weird person that just loves to celebrate, so we "celebrate" every month. Sometimes we go to dinner, but usually DH just brings home candy or a slushie from the gas station. He's so sweet to put up with my crazy! :rotfl:

Fastpasses are coming up on the 9th so here's the final choices:

Sun-Talking Mickey, Space Mountain, 7DMT

Mon-Test Track, Character Spot, Spaceship Earth

Tues-Haunted Mansion, Splash MT, 7DMT

Wed-Safari, EE, Adventurer's Outpost

Thurs-TSMM, ToT, Frozen Sing Along

Fri- Splash MT, Btrrm, Jungle Cruise-Subject to change either to Winnie the Pooh or Pirates
Looks great!! :thumbsup2

img_0508-jpg.223090

Red is Josh's favorite color so the minute I saw it was in red I knew I wasn't going to convince him to get one that matched me :rotfl:
I love that shirt!! :lovestruc

As for Sep we've narrowed down ADRs, (we book on the 12th) but I didn't plan out which days we'll be there until right now so it may change:
But you never change your plans! :lmao::lmao::lmao: But seriously, these all look really good! ::yes::

I know my planning is confusing so here's when we're going or thinking of going in 2017 (complete with hotels for those trying to keep up with the changes): May 5-13th 2017,-Hrh, CBBR, WL Sep 8-17th 2017,-PORS, RPR. Dec 6-10th? -AoA (Not all those days but the dates depend on flights).

2018: Mardi Gras/Fest of Arts Long Weekend in Feb, potential Sep 2018 trip with Jenna where Josh would join only for HHN, Possible May or December 2018 trip with friends (Josh votes for Dec, but I want to see how we like May first).
Yay for more Disney trips!! party:

I almost launched into a long paragraph about highlight, but decided not to, LOL! I tend to do light highlight/contour most days b/c I've gained so much weight in the past two years, and it's supposed to make my face look thinner?? At least I've convinced myself that it does, thanks to youtube makeup tutorials. In reality, I probably look just as puffy, but with striped cheeks :rotfl:

I'm glad she had a nice birthday day! Any day that involves that yummy looking food, Sephora, AND the Disney Store is a win in my book. It's how I'd like to celebrate too!!

Happy 3.5 year anniversary! That picture of you guys is so cute :hug:

My FP day was today, so I made them for just me, since I'm now solo :scared1: I'm working on my plans a little, but will definitely PM you when I have things sorted out. I think I'm going to start the PTR tomorrow!
I like your choices for FPs! I admit, I struggled a little with mine, only because I kept thinking, "Oh, but if I'm alone I can do single rider" or "well, I can just wait in line for that since I'll be by myself..."

I love that Flynn shirt for Josh! It'll be great for your breakfast!!

Yum! ADRs! I need to get a better grasp on what I want to book for October. I have a basic outline, and my mom just says, "whatever is fine", so...
I prefer Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast over Kona, but our Kona experience was so blah, that I'm a little biased. Although our service at both was not awesome, so I guess the food really did win out at GFlo Cafe! I hope you can fit it in to one of your trips, because I really liked it. I am even thinking about adding it to May, because I don't think I'd feel awkward eating alone there.

I love that you have so many trips in various stages of planning. It helps me feel more normal, lol! I have one friend who gets it, and everyone else thinks I'm crazy!

I'm excited you'll have HHN dates because it means I can live vicariously through you when you do a TR!!

I'm back and finally caught up. Looks like you have some great plans for the coming year and next year as well! We were there for Mardi Gras this year (it was on Tuesday) and apparently everyone from NOLA was there! They left once crazy city for the craziness at the parks, LOL. The parks were packed all weekend because of the half marathon so I'd avoid any race weekends if possible. Even the days before and the days after the race were crowded, like literally traffic jams and delayed buses, and huge lines on rides at every park. If I weren't running I'd definitely not go this past weekend, birthday or not!

Glad you're able to get the Al Forno breakfast! We got it too the day it came out. We will be going on Sat May 6th.

Sad that Club Villain is not being announced. Thought it was popular? Oh well.
We're switching some plans around as well. Nothing really major but I haven't been to DS for a year now as we keep missing it on our recent trips so I wanted to carve out an afternoon when we will go to DS and also eat at Homecoming! Was also thinking of catching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 at the AMC theater there, something I've just always wanted to do. I think we're going to do all this on May 5th. Then we may go watch Fantasmic or Illuminations at night.

Cute t-shirts for Josh! Congrats on your 3.5 year dating anniversary. That's a really cute picture of you two.
I hope you get the Sept ADRS you want! FP+ for our May trip is this weekend! I really have to sit down and figure out our park plans!

Glad the birthday fun went over well. And that Red Velvet Cheesecake looks to die for!

Wow, time is flying! Enjoy scheduling your FPs and ADRs!

I love the shirts for Josh.

Exciting to be planning out your trips for next year. Sadly, we are skipping our family trip in 2018 but should be back 2019/2020...or at least that's the plan. However, I don't know how I am going to wait that long...so I am hoping to maybe do an adults only or a birthday trip maybe for a long weekend sometime for the big family trip in 2018.

Looking forward to reading what you actually get booked next week!

You are so much more organized than me. I just kind of haphazardly pick fastpasses and hope that I ride a million more things. I'm also jealous that you're going to D-Luxe Burger. I need to find some time to fit that in at some point. :|

Your trip is getting close! :D SOON.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter