Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee
My sister just booked her older daughter a ticket to join us for part of the trip. Is it possible to change just the Merida letter to include her?

It would say
Love, Dad, Mom, Amanda and Daniel

Thx!

I updated it on the original post. Sometimes it takes a while for the forum to show the updates. So, if it hasn't changed yet, check in an hour or so. :)
Dee

Dee Hill said:
Let me know if you want anything changed. I can easily add or subtract characters.
Dee

THANK YOU!!!! I wouldn't want to change a thing! It's perfect!!!

Hi again Dee I was just browsing your thread and found some amazing creations and wondered if you can help me :goodvibes

1. I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Family Vacation
April 7-11 2013
Disneyland Paris

And also the spine label

Disney 2013

2. Autograph Cover
- Danish (Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story) - My 3rd trip to Disneyland Paris
- Daniel (Mickey Mouse & friends) - My 2nd trip to Disneyland Paris

Thanks again Dee :flower3:

Hi there Dee, I have just spent the last hour or so looking through your DISigns, they really are amazing, you are very talented!

I see that you are out of town soon and I read in your rules that you prefer 3/4 weeks notice for requests but I thought I would just ask on the off-chance....I appreciate you are busy and if you don't have the time its no problem at all.

I wondered if you could possibly do 4 letters for my kids & their friends who we are going on holiday with next month please? We are going to surprise them the weekend after this one with the news that we are all going together!

I love the welcome letter "welcome-Fab51-ChrisRebecca" and wonder if this could be adapted to say

"We are excited to invite you (name of their sibling then friends) to come to Disneyland Paris in the Easter holidays!

You are all going to have great fun together!

We can't wait to see you again!"

If possible, can one letter be:

(1) addressed to Cameron and the names Amelie, Francesca & Eddie;
(2) addressed to Amelie and then the names Cameron, Francesca & Eddie;
(3) addressed to Francesca and then the names Eddie, Cameron & Amelie,and
(4) addressed to Eddie and then Francesca, Cameron & Amelie

I hope I have explained myself properly! I completely understand if this is too short notice and you can't fit it in.

Thanks very much

Clare

Dee,

Hi there. Thank you so much for doing this for people who don't have the skills. I am always in awe of all the people on here who give there time and talent.

I was wondering if you could make this as an autograph cover book for me as a surprise for a friend who is going with her family and her in-laws and their family. I don't know if it is the first trip or not and I don't know if they will want to use it on other trips if it doesn't get filled so can you please just write Ella's autograph book on this design

http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/u...h Books/Princesses-Naomi.jpg.html?sort=4&o=18

Also, I don't know if you have an autograph cover books for Star Wars. If you do, can you please make me 3 that are the same saying
1. Josh's autograph book
2. Matt's autograph book
3. Ben's autograph book. Actually, if possible can you do Ben and Benjamin and then I can try and find out which they would want.

I will be putting them on 4x6 books.

Thank you so much.

Sari

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Generic-Gardiner.jpg

Spine-Gardiner.jpg

Oh DEE!!! I would love this as well! Team LaFrance Road Trip April/May 2013 if that isn't too much to ask!
Thanks you for some extra pixie dust
~Heather

Hi again Dee I was just browsing your thread and found some amazing creations and wondered if you can help me :goodvibes

1. I am in love with your binder cover thats blue with all the characters. Could you please make me one that says....

Family Vacation
April 7-11 2013
Disneyland Paris

And also the spine label

Disney 2013

2. Autograph Cover
- Danish (Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story) - My 3rd trip to Disneyland Paris
- Daniel (Mickey Mouse & friends) - My 2nd trip to Disneyland Paris

Thanks again Dee :flower3:

Let me know if anything needs changed. I made Daniel's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one, because you requested that theme on a previous post. If that is not what you want, please let me know.
Dee

Generic-Family.jpg

Spine-Blue.jpg

Generic1-Danish.jpg

MickeyMouseClub-Daniel.jpg

Hi there Dee, I have just spent the last hour or so looking through your DISigns, they really are amazing, you are very talented!

I see that you are out of town soon and I read in your rules that you prefer 3/4 weeks notice for requests but I thought I would just ask on the off-chance....I appreciate you are busy and if you don't have the time its no problem at all.

I wondered if you could possibly do 4 letters for my kids & their friends who we are going on holiday with next month please? We are going to surprise them the weekend after this one with the news that we are all going together!

I love the welcome letter "welcome-Fab51-ChrisRebecca" and wonder if this could be adapted to say

"We are excited to invite you (name of their sibling then friends) to come to Disneyland Paris in the Easter holidays!

I hope I have explained myself properly! I completely understand if this is too short notice and you can't fit it in.

Thanks very much

Clare

I will take care of this before I leave.
Dee

Your designs are wonderful!

I have read through so many threads the past few days to learn about making requests and have come across one question.

I do not use photobucket so I am not familiar with it. I was looking at your luggage tags which state that you don't personalize them. If the design is already there that we like, what is the proper way to get it? Do we just download it? Should we be asking you first, letting you know?? I don't want to offend anyone and do something wrong!

Is this the same for all disigners if there aren't specifics mentioned in their original post?

Thanks!

Angie

Dee Hill said:
Let me know if anything needs changed. I made Daniel's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one, because you requested that theme on a previous post. If that is not what you want, please let me know.
Dee

Love it love it!! Thanks a lot Dee for your help really really appreciated! :))

Your designs are wonderful!

I have read through so many threads the past few days to learn about making requests and have come across one question.

I do not use photobucket so I am not familiar with it. I was looking at your luggage tags which state that you don't personalize them. If the design is already there that we like, what is the proper way to get it? Do we just download it? Should we be asking you first, letting you know?? I don't want to offend anyone and do something wrong!

Is this the same for all disigners if there aren't specifics mentioned in their original post?

Thanks!

Angie

If you see a blank in photobucket, generally it means you can just take it. If you see a luggage tag you want, just click on it to make it larger. There is a button "options", click on it and choose download. Enjoy! :)
Dee

I may ask for a dizign eventually but here is a big THANK YOU for the great blank tags I will make great use of!

Angie:yay:

Hi
I really love your disigns. You are very talented. We are going to WDW in October and I would love some letters to send with the goody boxes I am making for the kids. I have three - Emma, Matthew and Thomas.
I really like the disign you did for Disneyland Paris with the Toy Story Characters and their signatures at the bottom. Would it be possible to do this for Matthew and change it to WDW and also change the wording slightly to "We just found out you are coming to Disneyworld. We sent a special package full of presents for your trip. We know you will love them! Be good for Mummy and Daddy and have a safe journey! We can't wait to see you!".
For Thomas, would it be possible to use the same disign but with Mickey, Minnie etc at the bottom?
For Emma, I would love the same disign but with the Princesses at the bottom but I haven't seen this in your photobucket and I would understand if it is too much work to make. If that's not possible, could I have the Mickey and Minnie one for her?
Phew, that's a lot of requests isn't it? I hope it's not too much. Thank you in advance.
Jen

Hello Dee,
First, Let me thank you for the amazing work you do on this forum for all of us looking to add those personal touches to our lifes memories.

We will be making our first ever trip to WDW and I would like to make this special for our kids. I have a 6 year old princess and a 2 year old Mickey. I would greatly appreciate if you can design the following for us...

WDW invite
--------------
Name:Rhea
Image:Surprise-Princesses4-Sophia.jpg

Name:Vedanth
Image:Surprise-Cars-Max.jpg

CRT-Invite
------------
Name:Rhea and Vedanth
Image:CRT-invite-KaitlynandKylie.jpg
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:00pm

BBB Invite
-------------
Name:Rhea
Image:BBB-FairyGM-Lexi.jpg
Date: 23rd April 2013

Thank you very much,
Raj.

Hi Dee

I was looking through you photobucket albums under the luggage tag. May I know how to personalise them please? I am planning to type Danish & Daniel names instead of writing them :)

Thank you :goodvibes

Oh, my mercy Dee...the invites are fantastic!!!! Just beautiful....thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Hello Dee, I just thought I would say hi! Your designs are amazing!!

We aren't planning our next trip to WDW until October 2014, so I really hope you are still DISigning next year! As soon as I have my ADR's booked I'll be along with some requests! I especially love your 1900PF one with the Tremaines on, your CRT one and BBB one with the FGM.

I have tried to follow you on photbucket but there is now no follow button which is a shame as I love getting the emails with updates of what the other DISigners that I follow upload. Its easier than going thru the threads!!

Anyway I'll be requesting next year :goodvibes

Claire :)

Here are directions to download:
Click on the image to make it large
Look to right of the image
Click DOWNLOAD
**** DO NOT CLICK COPY...YOU WILL LOSE THE RESOLUTION ****

To personalize blanks:
Open it on your desktop
Go to EDIT click on COPY
Open Word
EDIT PASTE
Right click on the image FORMAT PICTURE
LAYOUT
BEHIND TEXT
Now you can type

To resize:
Open it on your desktop
TOOLS
ADJUST SIZE
Make sure Proportions are locked
ONLY RESIZE SMALLER, making it larger will create a blurred/pixelly image.
or
Open it on your desktop
Go to EDIT click on COPY
Open Word
EDIT PASTE
Right click on the image FORMAT PICTURE
SIZE
Make sure LOCK ASPECT RATIO is checked
ONLY RESIZE SMALLER, making it larger will create a blurred/pixelly image.

Hi! Love your Disigns!! I would like to request 2 of The Fab 5 Binder Cover.
http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/u...rt=4&o=2&_suid=136266992942402810305969992771

The first personalized with
Walt Disney World
Mertens Family
and then the year 2013 at the bottom.

The second personalized with
Walt Disney World
Dangerfield Family
and then the year 2014 at the bottom. Yep, 2014! I know it's a long way off but I REALLY like this one and I don't want to forget where I saw it!

Thanks so much!

Thanks very much

Clare

Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Welcome-Fab51-Amelie.jpg

Welcome-Fab51-Cameron.jpg

Welcome-Fab51-Eddie.jpg

Welcome-Fab51-Francesca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter