Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee,

We're off again on the Dream in 15 days and would much appreciate any magnets you could create for us. Use your design judgement and creative juices. I'm sending you gender and age if that helps. Feel free to surprise us.

Lawrence (Male/Adult)
Ronnie (Female/Adult)
Dorja (Female/Adult)
June (Female/Adult)
Jalen (Male/Child)
Tyler (Male/Child)
Jordan (Female/Child)

We're sailing on the Disney Dream March 14-17, 2013.

This is a wonderful thing you do for us and it is MUCH appreciated!

Regards,
Dorja

I have never made or seen magnet DISigns. I can't find much with the search function down. I am a little nervous about taking this on with nothing to go by. Since you are leaving so soon, it may be best to ask Lady B or RustManFan. I just don't know if I can come up with anything quickly, given I don't know what I am doing. I am sorry to turn down this request, but please ask another DISigner.
Thanks,
Dee

Hi Dee.

We are going on a honeymoon cruise September 7th on Disney Fantasy. Was wondering if you could find a Bride/Groom Minnie and Mickey with some beachey looking background. Our wedding date is September 1, 2013. It's Kristen and Pernell. What a celebration this will be.

Could you also make two others for birthdays.
Kristen - Nurse Minnie or Tinkerbell September 1
Pernell - Firefighter Mickey or Stitch September 4

Last request, do you have the Mickey head that is flat at the bottom so it looks as if it were peaking out of the edge of a paper?

Hi Dee.

We are going on a honeymoon cruise September 7th on Disney Fantasy. Was wondering if you could find a Bride/Groom Minnie and Mickey with some beachey looking background. Our wedding date is September 1, 2013. It's Kristen and Pernell. What a celebration this will be.

Could you also make two others for birthdays.
Kristen - Nurse Minnie or Tinkerbell September 1
Pernell - Firefighter Mickey or Stitch September 4

Last request, do you have the Mickey head that is flat at the bottom so it looks as if it were peaking out of the edge of a paper?

Congratulations! I am not exactly sure what you are looking for. Do you want invitations for the cruise and a Happy Birthday letter?
Dee

Hi Dee!!! I'm back!!! I'm loving the binder label thingy and I was wondering if you could do one kind of like the Christmas bookmark you did? I was thinking the candy cane stripe border and the label of Walt Disney World 2013 on it!! Let me know if that would work!!! Love ya and thanks so much!!!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Spine-Christmas.jpg

Hi Dee! I would love to use the format for your envelopes to make name tags. Can we please have the following disigns on a white back ground and empty in the middle?

1. Animal Print outline (like the quoted one below) with Safari Mickey & Minnie on the side
2. Yellow outline with Belle on the side
3. Pink outline with Princesses on the side
4. Purple outline with Barney the Dinosaur on the side (if you have him)
5. Red outline with Spiderman on the side
6. Red outline with Mickey and Minnie on the side
7. Teal outline with Agent P on the side

I realize this is a lot so please dont feel you have to rush. I am extremely grateful for your time!

Let me know if anything needs changed. I didn't know which version of Spiderman you wanted, so I used the Ultimate Spiderman. If you want a different one please let me know.
Dee

TuskerHouse-Blank.jpg

Belle-Blank.jpg

Princesses-Blank.jpg

Barney-Blank.jpg

Spiderman-Blank.jpg

MickeyMinnie-Blank.jpg

AgentP-Blank.jpg

You are AMAZING and fast!!! On the Mickey and Minnie ones can we do Mickey on one side and Minnie on the other? Everything else looks fabulous, including Spiderman! Thanks sooo much!!

Let me know if anything needs changed. I didn't know which version of Spiderman you wanted, so I used the Ultimate Spiderman. If you want a different one please let me know.
Dee

TuskerHouse-Blank.jpg

Belle-Blank.jpg

Princesses-Blank.jpg

Barney-Blank.jpg

Spiderman-Blank.jpg

MickeyMinnie-Blank.jpg

AgentP-Blank.jpg

Congratulations! I am not exactly sure what you are looking for. Do you want invitations for the cruise and a Happy Birthday letter?
Dee

Good morning, thank you! Just a "picture" idea that I could print out on a magnet sheet. Something like the book cover that was posted before with the castle, but with a cruise motif. Just the designs, names, dates....not a letter.

Dee,

We're off again on the Dream in 15 days and would much appreciate any magnets you could create for us. Use your design judgement and creative juices. I'm sending you gender and age if that helps. Feel free to surprise us.

Lawrence (Male/Adult)
Ronnie (Female/Adult)
Dorja (Female/Adult)
June (Female/Adult)
Jalen (Male/Child)
Tyler (Male/Child)
Jordan (Female/Child)

We're sailing on the Disney Dream March 14-17, 2013.

This is a wonderful thing you do for us and it is MUCH appreciated!

Regards,
Dorja

I too am looking for magnet ideas, could you also surprise us as well. I gave you some info earlier, I hope it was clear enough...if not, please let me know! Thank you again! YOU RAWK!pixiedust:

Hi Dee! Love you Disigns :thumbsup2 Can I please get a few invitations?

The following will be for Lexi and Kaitlyn:

Chef Mickey's 5/4 @ 7:10am
Spirit of Aloha show 5/4 @ 8:00pm
Hollywood & Vine 5/5 @ 8:05am
Akershus 5/7 @ 8:20am
1900 Park Fare 5/8 @ 6:55pm (for Lexi's birthday dinner)

This one is ONLY for Lexi (mom/daughter birthday lunch):
Be our Guest 5/8 @ 11:00am

Also, BBB for Lexi on 5/6 @ 6:00pm (from Fairy Godmother)

Thank you!!!!!

Can you do a pressed penny label for a mini m&m container? If so, I would love a princess themed one!

Thank you so much!

Let me know if anything needs changed. I don't do pressed penny containers. Here is the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2828693

Dee
ChefMickey1-invite-LexiKaitlyn.jpg

SpiritAloha-invite-LexiKaitlyn.jpg

HollywoodVine-invite-LexiKaitlyn.jpg

Akershus-invite-LexiKaitlyn.jpg

1900ParkFare-Cinderella-LexiKaitlyn.jpg

BeOurGuest-invite-Lexi.jpg

BBB-FairyGM-Lexi.jpg

This is copied over from your other thread. I don't know if you did it already and I missed it. But if you don't mind, Can I request the "see it all" page for our travel binder? The name should be Prescott's Wish Trip with the date 2013. Thanks!

Absolutely love love your DISigns the colors are so rich and reading the letters makes me tear up. We are going on a spring break surprise trip for my DD. If you have time could you please make the following requests? Sorry that they are so close to happening but I just found you today :) This is my first time requesting DISigns so if I'm asking for too many please let me know. My priorities would be the surprise and welcome letters.

All items should all be addressed to Lexie. Please feel free to word smith as you will as I said I love your letters

Merida Surprise Template: Lexie, Surprise you are going to meet me very soon. You, Grandma, and Mommy are going to Disney World TODAY!

Welcome Tangled Template (except this will be her second trip so it would be meet/see you again)

Dining Letters:
Hollywood & Vine breakfast March 28, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Ohana Breakfast March 29, 2013 @ 8:35 AM
Ohana Dinner March 29, 2013 @ 4:35 PM
Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner March 30, 2013 @ 3:50 PM
1900 Park Fare Easter Breakfast March 31, 2012 @ 9:15 AM

Gift Tag Rapunzel

Thank you for all your hard work and time spent, you share pixie dust pixiedust: with everyone and for that I'm truly grateful.

Alice

Good morning, thank you! Just a "picture" idea that I could print out on a magnet sheet. Something like the book cover that was posted before with the castle, but with a cruise motif. Just the designs, names, dates....not a letter.

Here you go. Please let me know if you need anything changed. I haven't done magnet DISigns before, and I really haven't seen many to know what I am supposed to include. Is the first one what you are wanting? I was a little unsure.
Thanks,
Dee

Fantasy-PernellKristen.jpg

Fantasy-Honeymoon-PernellKristen.jpg

Fantasy1-Kristen.jpg

Fantasy-Pernell.jpg

This is copied over from your other thread. I don't know if you did it already and I missed it. But if you don't mind, Can I request the "see it all" page for our travel binder? The name should be Prescott's Wish Trip with the date 2013. Thanks!

I am really sorry about that. I am glad you requested it again. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Sorry,
Dee

Generic2-PrescottFamily.jpg

Absolutely love love your DISigns the colors are so rich and reading the letters makes me tear up. We are going on a spring break surprise trip for my DD. If you have time could you please make the following requests? Sorry that they are so close to happening but I just found you today :) This is my first time requesting DISigns so if I'm asking for too many please let me know. My priorities would be the surprise and welcome letters.

All items should all be addressed to Lexie. Please feel free to word smith as you will as I said I love your letters

Merida Surprise Template: Lexie, Surprise you are going to meet me very soon. You, Grandma, and Mommy are going to Disney World TODAY!

Welcome Tangled Template (except this will be her second trip so it would be meet/see you again)

Dining Letters:
Hollywood & Vine breakfast March 28, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Ohana Breakfast March 29, 2013 @ 8:35 AM
Ohana Dinner March 29, 2013 @ 4:35 PM
Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner March 30, 2013 @ 3:50 PM
1900 Park Fare Easter Breakfast March 31, 2012 @ 9:15 AM

Gift Tag Rapunzel

Thank you for all your hard work and time spent, you share pixie dust pixiedust: with everyone and for that I'm truly grateful.

Alice

You can just take the luggage tag from photobucket. Click on the tag you want. There will be a button "options" above it. Click on it then choose "download". Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Welcome-Tangled-Lexie.jpg

Surprise-Brave-Lexie.jpg

HollywoodVine-invite-Lexie.jpg

Ohana-breakfast-Lexie.jpg

Ohana-invite2-Lexie.jpg

CRT-invite-Lexie.jpg

1900ParkFare-Cinderella-Lexi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter