Decorations in January?

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
How long do the resorts keep the holiday decorations up? We plan to be at WL from 1/1 - 1/6 and was hoping it would still feel "Christmas-y". Will it all be gone by then?

We were at WDW from 1/5 to 1/11. I remember seeing resort decorations as last as the 9th.

DW (aka "Mom of 5") will likely (no, absolutely) remember better. ;)

Hi, we checked into the Boardwalk last January 13 and the tree was still up in the lobby, as well as other decorations.

Decorations were still up at AKL when we checked out on Jan.6, and at the Poly when we checked out on Jan.11. During our stay we saw decorations at all of the resorts we visited (GF, CR, and YC), except the WL...we were there on our last day to have lunch, and missed seeing Christmas WL style :( ...but, based on our experiences at the other resorts, I would bet that you'll be there in time to see them :D .

You'll definitely see decorations at that time of year. By the end of your visit, they may have taken some of them down, especially in the parks, but it will feel very Christmas-y when you arrive.

How about the decorations at the parks? The one thing I remember from last time we were there for Christmas time was that the Christmas music was on a loop & by the end of our trip we were soooo sick of Jingle Bells :D Just wondering if anyone knows when the park decorations come down! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter