Decorating your resort room?

I've had luck finding my clings @ the dollar tree. Last yr, I got all the princesses, Cat in the Hat, and Dora(for Universal). They have some really cute ones of the disney characters @ Wal-Mart. I think they're for scrapbooks but I put them on my car windows. I've also found some @ the dollar generals.
Good Luck!

We've had lots of fun decorating our window at WDW...it is our tradition to take a group picture in front of the Adventureland sign in the MK. I've had copies made and tape the pics to the inside of the window. It is fun to see how much the kids have grown since 1988.

Well, around the toy section you know how they have things just hanging on the end caps, etc.? I found them there. I have a mickey and minnie but they had goofy and pluto too. They were like $3.50. So, the not in one section. Just look around the toys.
Good Luck!

I see a few people mentioned magnets. Do these work on the doors at POP?

DaisyLove said:
I see a few people mentioned magnets. Do these work on the doors at POP?

Yes they do!!!! The doors are a metal of some sort! it's GREAT!!!
woohoo for you, you get to see the mouse soooo soon! have a great time!!
princess:

Our last trip I proposed to my now wife. She had gotten a coloring book and crayons along the way, and colored a picture of Mickey sorta doing some kinda proposing thing to Minnie. She hung it up in the window, and wrote "We're getting married" on it. For whatever reason it's something I'll always remember.

awwww!! that's sweet!!! it will make a long lasting memory!! :)

We had bought the Kodak Printer for our digi cam and after our WDW Wedding we printed out pics and posted them right in the resort window!!! it was cool!!

How big is the front window at Pop? Anyone have any guesses? I just curious in case i do decorate with lights I want to make sure I don't have too much or too little....

ooo this is a good question! i don't have measurements for youy, but one string of lights does the two sides and the top of the window. You will need an extension cord too, in case the plug is not under the window. But i think it is, i don't remember...

We bring two strands and twist them up to make it pretty!! but this year we may go with novelty lights of some sort!! not sure yet!!

I found some Icicle Lights that are just over 14 feet long in the Halloween colors of yellow, orange and white. If anything, I can just double the strand like you suggested.

oo those lights sound great!!! i'll be on the lookout for that room! :) DH and i love taking walks around the resort just to see what the windows are decorated like!!!

We are also bringing a real pumpkinthis year too! a baby one!!

does anyone know how much the window clings are at disney?

Also.. my daughter and I have made sorta med to large mickey ears.. and I am going to take pics from the last trip and place them in the big mickey head.. they are adorable! We wanted clings.. but we had no luck.. our Dollar tree only had very small ones.. which ofcourse, we purchased... someone wouldn't leave with out them!

does anyone know how much the window clings are at disney?

i bought them at the Christmas Shoppe in DTD last year. They are Halloween themed (perfect for our trip!!) however i bought them on clearance for 3.99!!!!! AWESOME!! i think they are regularly 6.99 or something like that!!

HTH!

no pics here sorry!!!! i never thought to take a picture of our window. i will definately do this this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter