December 7, 2013 Winter Fantasy Cruise #2

Dixielady908

Grandma's Little Princess
I hope I did this right....I went to post this morning and we are closed....
so time to start a new thread.....:goodvibes

Not sure about that myself, would have to look at some of the stickies...but that'll be for later.

Tomorrow's Friday!!!

Thanks for starting the new thread, Denise. Why is it that they close an active thread at 250pp.?
:confused3

:confused3:confused3

Not sure about that myself, would have to look at some of the stickies...but that'll be for later.

Tomorrow's Friday!!!

Yes and not only is today Friday but its only::::36 Days....

So 36 days at this time I will already be on a plane and heading towards sunny, with palm trees Florida :woohoo::woohoo:

more Fridays until we are Caribbean Castaways !!!

:cheer2::cheer2::jumping1::jumping1:

Also, I just got the email regarding the DIS MEET: We are confirmed to meet in D Lounge (deck 4 midship) between 2:45 - 3:45pm on Saturday December 7th.

Oh My this is really starting to sound real now :goodvibes:goodvibes:beach:

I know this is all starting get to so real now.

My spare bedroom is a complete mess....I have clothes and shoes and suitcases all over....then I went shopping yesterday and got a few good deals:thumbsup2 to add to my packing list.

I may start more on getting my packing and clothes prepared, but Saturday is a huge bust....I have to work till 11:30 then have a bridal shower at 1pm...so there goes that day....

Sunday I will most like start on that...get some of the clothes washed and then start the ironing process......yes, I iron before packing....yes a little OCD about that...;):rolleyes:

But 5 weeks from today will be Florida and at the Radisson.....hopfully sitting at the pool sipping drink right about now...:woohoo: and looking at palm trees...:beach:

35 days before my flight! Woohoo!

Let's see...35 days from right now, we should be checking into Bay Lake Tower. :cheer2:

And...36 days from right now, I fully expect to be enjoying the AquaDuck and hope to have a few tasty adult beverages under my belt already. :beach: I know it's still early, but with the last few weeks I've had...I've totally earned them.

Let's see...35 days from right now, we should be checking into Bay Lake Tower. :cheer2:

And...36 days from right now, I fully expect to be enjoying the AquaDuck and hope to have a few tasty adult beverages under my belt already. :beach: I know it's still early, but with the last few weeks I've had...I've totally earned them.

I'll be checking into OKW and then heading to DHS to enjoy some FP+ and then Disapalooza!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving, though. My BIL has a couple of pieces of carpet from the Magic for me. Hey, at least it's something...

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts