December 7, 2013 Winter Fantasy Cruise #2

Dixielady908

Grandma's Little Princess
morning

just got back from getting my mani and pedi....question...why is it after getting your nails done do you seem to keep knocking them against something... I have a little gouge mark before I even made it back to my car...arrrg :sad2: why do we bother??? they still look good but it drives me crazy...

going to sit for a while and let them completely dry then going to head out and do a little shopping...

later

1 more day :dance3:

well 2 days till we take over the Fantasy...:woohoo::cheer2::dance3:

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Va-NanaTink

DIS Veteran
    All packed, surfing the net and drinking coffee waiting for Dave to finish in the shower :surf web:

and I know it doesn't count, but for old times sake, one more time…..

kde175

Mouseketeer
    DJ and I are up and packing up a few last minute things. I'll be getting Emma up in about 45 minutes. Then we'll be heading to the airport. Can't believe it's finally time. :cool1: I'm so excited to meet you all!!! Safe travels to everyone. See you tomorrow!!!:beach:

• kde175

Mouseketeer
    So funny...I wasn't even trying and I got my first top of page on the last day.

Sorry, Tink.

Va-NanaTink

DIS Veteran
    DJ and I are up and packing up a few last minute things. I'll be getting Emma up in about 45 minutes. Then we'll be heading to the airport. Can't believe it's finally time. :cool1: I'm so excited to meet you all!!! Safe travels to everyone. See you tomorrow!!!:beach:
    Up too, killing time! Leaving for the airport at about 9!!!

Extra pixiedust: for Denise, Frank, Peta, Alyce and anyone else affected by the ice!!!!

MDennis28

Mouseketeer
    Just got back to BLT from EPCOT. Gonna throw a load of laundry in and pack out room up for an early drive to the port. See ya real soon!!

Donald_Quackers

Quacktastic!
    Another fantastic cruise completed, and my only regret is not getting CDs to all the staterooms. If you still want one, please PM me and I'll send it to you.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!