December 2019 Disney DIY Exercise Challenge

Way to go sophy1996 and our TEAM for reaching Jane Pink!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ETA: I originally shared Walt's favorite meal (chili) but I read the comments and chef commentary, and the recipe seemed to have some issues, so the search for the last Disney recipe to share with you all was back on. I am happy to say I found what I hope is a winner. I know it's popular at Hollywood Studios, so hopefully you all will enjoy having this. Best of all, it looks like it would be very easy to make.

https://eatathomecooks.com/peanut-butter-and-jelly-milkshake-recipe-from-disney-world/

Last edited:
12/18 10 minutes
12/19 10 minutes
12/20 20 minutes
12/21 34 minutes
12/22 21 minutes
12/23 30 minutes
12/24 20 minutes
12/25 60 minutes
12/26 60 minutes ( this was mostly from the 5k at castaway cay)
12/27 22 minutes
12/28 22 minutes
12/29 24 minutes

looks like my total for the month is 640. I might wind up slightly higher if my dogs want to go for a long walk this afternoon.

Happy New Year, everyone! 🎉🥳🎉

I hope everyone is having a fun NYE. We have two color changes to celebrate while we're winding down 2019. PollyannaMom has reached Michael Red, and ljcrochet blew past her goal to reach Mary Green! Well done, both of you! party:

For our last crafty creation, I give you the Disney t-shirt quilt. First, here's a how-to on making a t shirt quilt:

https://monicapare.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/how-to-make-a-t-shirt-quilt-for-dummies/
And here is a little Disney inspiration:

and

Thanks for hanging out with me this month. You all did great! And for those of you who didn't hit your goal, I just consider you especially blessed with a very full life during the holidays. So congrats to all for a fabulous month!

I'll let the holidays wind down a little and then return to tally up any last minutes that might come in.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2020! See you in Elizabeth Smith's January thread!

It looks like the last of the minutes have come in, so I'm closing out the month. Our TEAM reached 83% of goal which is pretty good considering the holidays and the weather.

@piglet1979 ,it has been awhile since we've heard from you. Hoping all is well with you and your family and that you all had a wonderful holiday season.

I am back. I have been off of work since December 20th with tons of festivities. I go back to work on Monday. Monday is going to suck as I have been up until at least midnight every night and sleeping in. Here are all of my times for the rest of december.

Dec 16 -- 33
17 --32
18-- 29
19 -- 10
20 --56
21 --21
22 -- 0
23 -- 0
24 -- 0
25 -- 0
26 -- 31
27 -- 49
28 -- 61
29 -- 82
30 -- 0
31 -- 5

Total --697/930 The holiday's killed my time.

Piglet1979, you jumped all the way up to Jane Pink! Plus you moved our TEAM up 6 percentage points! Wow! Way to go! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So we end the month at 89%. Definitely a good month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!