December 2019 Disney DIY Exercise Challenge

Congrats to me (Twilight Sparkle) for reaching Michael Red! :jumping1:

Christmas might be over, but winter just started. To add a little cheer to the cold days (unless you're here with me where it was 70 yesterday and 66 today), why not practice your snowflake-making skills with this pattern:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/12/disney-parks-diy-make-mickey-snowflakes/
We are almost done with December and with 2019, so do we have any host volunteers to get us off to a good start in 2020?

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We're off visiting family now, so I feel like Christmas just kicked off for us.

I'm adding 40 minutes from walking around a shopping center yesterday at a pretty brisk pace.😁 (That's what happens when you procrastinate Christmas shopping). Then I added 30 minutes today from taking a walk with the dog after a loooonnngg drive.

690/750

135 minutes - horses and walking - I've been taking advantage of the outdoors since we've had such gorgeous weather (though too warm to feel festive), but that is about to change. Supposedly lots of rain coming in this weekend.

1890/1860

We have two new color changes today. Elizabeth Smith has reached Michael Red and I (Twilight Sparkle) have reached goal and Mary Green! Yay us! :rainbow:

And since it is Favorite Friday, I will finally leave you with some DIYs created by members of my family. First up, DD and I did end up making the Cheshire cat tails. Here's the evidence:

They were very yummy!

And these have been sitting on my DD's shelf just waiting for me to remember them:

DH made these for DD when she was much younger. He's much more artistic than I am.

That's it for me tonight. I hope you guys are all still enjoying the holidays. Elizabeth Smith, it sounds like you certainly are! Talk to you all tomorrow . . .

PollyannaMom has moved up to Jane Pink and is actually very close to Michael Red, and Elizabeth Smith has reached goal and Mary Green!!!! Cheers to the two of you! :jumping2::jumping2::jumping2:

The TEAM is just 172.5 minutes away from our next color change. Can we reach 75% of goal by the end of the year?

Don't put away your ornaments yet. I've found a great use for those park buttons we collect on our trips. Even I can do this DIY project:

https://www.teach-me-mommy.com/disney-badge-ornament/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!