December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have to cancel a California Grill for 5 on Dec 30th at 7pm. We delayed our travel by 1 day and now I am arriving at my reservation time :sad1: Just seeing if anyone can use it before I cancel.

oh yeah I am looking for Jan 1 instead- if anyone happens to see it come up let me know.

Eastern said:
I have to cancel a California Grill for 5 on Dec 30th at 7pm. We delayed our travel by 1 day and now I am arriving at my reservation time :sad1: Just seeing if anyone can use it before I cancel.

oh yeah I am looking for Jan 1 instead- if anyone happens to see it come up let me know.

Is this still available? If so I am interested.

Can anyone search for Cali Grill ADRs on the restaurant page? The little box appears to be gone for me now...am I the only one?

Can anyone search for Cali Grill ADRs on the restaurant page? The little box appears to be gone for me now...am I the only one?

I just cancelled! 8:11 CST (I feel so bad!)

I have a Ohana supper reservation I'm fixing to cancel

December 20th, a friday
Party of 2
5:55 p.m.

Hope to cancel tonight.
Let me know if you are interested.

I just cancelled Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for 3 people on 12/5 at 6:55pm. Sorry I couldn't wait to coordinate with someone.

Desperately looking for CRT for 12/3 or 12/6 and 1 bib bidi bob bidi boutique reservation on one of those same days. Please let me know if you are cancelling. Thank you!

Nope, it's broken for everyone :)

I got a tip recently to use the dining search page instead - ie go Things to do> Make dining reservation and pick the Contemporary resort as your search location. It should bring up three different restaurants that you can search by date/time, and Cali Grill will be one.

Going to cancel today: CG for 5 on Dec 30th @ 7pm.

I think early MK fireworks on this day are at 8:30pm (and later at ~11:40pm) so it's a good time if you want to view from the restaurant.

Eastern said:
Going to cancel today: CG for 5 on Dec 30th @ 7pm.

I think early MK fireworks on this day are at 8:30pm (and later at ~11:40pm) so it's a good time if you want to view from the restaurant.

Got your pm but it won't let me reply. What time are you cancelling? I am good whenever.

CRT available dec 7, 6:50 pm for 4: still available online. Hope someone can grab it
I am very grateful to you for posting this. It must have been meant to be because the email alerting me to this post woke me up and I jumped for my iPad after reading.

You have made my DD's trip complete. We snagged it and it just happens to be the last night of our trip. What a great way to say goodbye to the magic.

Thank you!

I am very grateful to you for posting this. It must have been meant to be because the email alerting me to this post woke me up and I jumped for my iPad after reading.

You have made my DD's trip complete. We snagged it and it just happens to be the last night of our trip. What a great way to say goodbye to the magic.

Thank you!

That makes my day. I'm so excited for you

There is a Crystal Palace ressie available for December 3rd for 4 ppl at 2:20pm just FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter