*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

WedgieSock said:
Can I still put my own TR here - it will be broken down and a basic overview of each part of the vacay: resort, food, pixie dust ... nothing overly complicated. I just don't want to go out into the big wide world on my own and have my very own TR ... thats something a grown up would do!

I am thinking to do the same thing - share mini reports here of various parts of our trip. I can share with y'all, but not with the whole entire DIS!! :lmao:

SAT887 said:
Ummm you in a routine? I just can't see it :teeth:

So I got one of these in the mail yesterday.
It made me happy. Currently my car is too salt/snow/ice covered to put it on though....

That is a really cool sticker!! Green with envy :teeth:

It made me happy. Currently my car is too salt/snow/ice covered to put it on though....

How exciting!

I am thinking to do the same thing - share mini reports here of various parts of our trip. I can share with y'all, but not with the whole entire DIS!! :lmao:

Totally hear ya!

Sooooooooo ......

DH gets a mailing from Disney. I don't get why. He doesn't have an account on the Disney site, doesn't price out vacation, doesn't make calls. All he does is turn up for the vacay and enjoy it .... which is just how I like it.

I open the mailing and the jammy so-and-so has recieved a PIN: 35% off room which is good for various dates throughout 2013 right up to late September OR Free Dining for arrivals in Feb or Mar.

Can't use it though :sad:

4F2C4DD3-5493-4587-81AA-CABBD1DBCB8B-834-000000B644A7ABB5.jpg

We got one too, it's on our fridge!

SAT887 said:

Super jealous! We got an AP this year, but no super cool sticker for us. Hopefully I'll get one soon!

*trumpet fanfare*

I am FINALLY HERE!!!! Sorry guys, I still love ya - what with Christmas, DD being off school and just the need to step away from Disney for a while (considering I spent literally the whole of 2012 engulfed in it lol) I am now ready to get back to my December Roll-call buddies :hug: we have a lot to discuss!

My trip report will be in this thread only, broken down into sections but first, I need to catch up!!! At least there is only 7 pages here :rotfl:

Glad to have you back!

When we plan a Disney trip, I'm on here a lot. Once that passes, I tend to fall away for a bit. I'll check in at least once a day, though.

Great Job!!! 14 lbs is awesome and a lot of work! :goodvibes:

Thanks! I'm just surprised that I lost that much so quickly. I started with MyFitnessPal back in October and was expecting to lose a few pounds a month (like maybe 2-3 a month). Instead I've lost 14 in 2.5 months :cool1: I can't wait to go out tomorrow to try on clothes in a smaller size!

We finally got our PhotoPass CD in the mail today :woohoo: That didn't take long to arrive. We only went through our photos last week!

Can't wait to go through them. There are some that we want to crop, but couldn't do on the PhotoPass site. After that's done, I'm hoping to start on the two scrapbooks I have. This will be my first attempt at scrapbooking!

cybrkitn said:
Thanks! I'm just surprised that I lost that much so quickly. I started with MyFitnessPal back in October and was expecting to lose a few pounds a month (like maybe 2-3 a month). Instead I've lost 14 in 2.5 months :cool1: I can't wait to go out tomorrow to try on clothes in a smaller size!

That is the best feeling!! I want to try and lose a few more lbs this winter for our June vacation to NC.

Sorry, I've been MIA. Work has been nutso. Ahh. I just want to be back at Disney. I so need to start my TR too. BLAH!!!

So theme----

Here it is.... and I will post to the first page (post #2) the theme so you all don't forget. Then just post here like a reply.

PHOTO THEME OF THE WEEK!!

Post 1 pic that best summarizes your trip. Not necessarily the BEST picture of your lot, but the one that just captures the overall experience or emotion of the trip. It can be a teaser for people to come visit you own individual TR as well.

HAVE AT IT!!

Sorry, I've been MIA. Work has been nutso. Ahh. I just want to be back at Disney. I so need to start my TR too. BLAH!!!

So theme----

Here it is.... and I will post to the first page (post #2) the theme so you all don't forget. Then just post here like a reply.

Post 1 pic that best summarizes your trip. Not necessarily the BEST picture of your lot, but the one that just captures the overall experience or emotion of the trip. It can be a teaser for people to come visit you own individual TR as well.

HAVE AT IT!!

I think this one sums it up.

IMG_1945.jpg

tofubeast said:

So theme----

HAVE AT IT!!

Hi! :wave2:
Great idea to start us off :-)

So theme----

HAVE AT IT!!

235_zps82d94673.jpg

So theme----

HAVE AT IT!!

374465_10100423010690254_1509657052_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter