December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

me too not on DP!!! are you having an MK Day on the 15th ??? Maybe hit the 3 mountains and a rest at CoP agenda for the meet!
I believe I do have an MK day on the 15th - lunch at LTT. Three mountains sounds great!

Hi all ... arriving on Dec. 14 and departing on the 20th. Travelling with DS who will be down to work some seasonal hours so I will be solo while he is working. I will check back to see if any meets are planned for this time period.

I believe I do have an MK day on the 15th - lunch at LTT. Three mountains sounds great!

Hi all ... arriving on Dec. 14 and departing on the 20th. Travelling with DS who will be down to work some seasonal hours so I will be solo while he is working. I will check back to see if any meets are planned for this time period.

tentatively MK on the 15th to hit the 3 mountains.. :)

Im available to do meets anytime im not working so keep me posted
im at test track fulltime so always hanging at a park even on my days off!

dec 15 at mk and/or dtd sounds good to me - let me know!

:banana:Ill be there 13Dec-17Dec staying at POP:goodvibes

Dec. MK hitting the 3 mountsins interested???

Im available to do meets anytime im not working so keep me posted
im at test track fulltime so always hanging at a park even on my days off!

dec 15 at mk and/or dtd sounds good to me - let me know!

Great...

hmmm :offtopic: are you there Oct also ???:rolleyes1 18-28

Dec. MK hitting the 3 mountsins interested???

Great...

hmmm :offtopic: are you there Oct also ???:rolleyes1 18-28
I'd come down in October as well, but I have classes during this term so it will be a harder for me to just slip away. Too bad you didn't plan your Dec trip correctly. :guilty: It would have been fun to pal around with you again.

I'd come down in October as well, but I have classes during this term so it will be a harder for me to just slip away. Too bad you didn't plan your Dec trip correctly. :guilty: It would have been fun to pal around with you again.

sorry Wasre... the 1st 2 weeks was already taken even by the time we went Tea Cupping :p But we still have January at DLR... tentatively I am due for training at the last week of January into the 1st week of February!:dance3:

sorry Wasre... the 1st 2 weeks was already taken even by the time we went Tea Cupping :p But we still have January at DLR... tentatively I am due for training at the last week of January into the 1st week of February!:dance3:

Well, we can see about the original Tea Cups then when you're on the Correct Coast. ;)

Anyone else come up with ideas of things to do as a group while everyone's there?

:coffee: :wave: :mickeybar
:debwalk:

Since I live here now I will be here for the December meet up. I will join in on anything that is happening on days I don't work. As soon as I have my December schedule, I will let you know what I am in on.

We will be there Dec 3-13 POFQ. Doing MVMCP on Dec7. Would love to meet up w some fellow Disers.
Traveling with DH and DS8 from Michigan.

OregonGirl and I were talking about things we want to do while we're there in Dec. Something that we thought about would be to see if anyone might want to do a get together and go to California Grill one of the nights. Not sure how many group activities will be suggested, but how many might be up for California Grill as a group ressie?

I'm there Dec 3 - 11 for reference so you don't have to go all the way back to post #9. I'm planning a few nights of MVMCP and a couple of things that won't be group activities. Let's see what ideas are out there again.

OregonGirl and I were talking about things we want to do while we're there in Dec. Something that we thought about would be to see if anyone might want to do a get together and go to California Grill one of the nights. Not sure how many group activities will be suggested, but how many might be up for California Grill as a group ressie?

I'm there Dec 3 - 11 for reference so you don't have to go all the way back to post #9. I'm planning a few nights of MVMCP and a couple of things that won't be group activities. Let's see what ideas are out there again.

I like the cali grill idea! FH & I currently have a ressie for the night of december 6th...fireworks are at 8 PM....DO IT THAT NIGHT!! PLEASE! :banana:

I like the cali grill idea! FH & I currently have a ressie for the night of december 6th...fireworks are at 8 PM....DO IT THAT NIGHT!! PLEASE! :banana:
That sounds like a great idea. Anyone else up for setting up a Ressie for Dec 6 at Cali Grill to see if we could possilbe get a time for watching fireworks as well?

How many would be interested? Send me a PM so I can get a count. :cheer2: :cool1:

That sounds like a great idea. Anyone else up for setting up a Ressie for Dec 6 at Cali Grill to see if we could possilbe get a time for watching fireworks as well?

How many would be interested? Send me a PM so I can get a count. :cheer2: :cool1:

:thumbsup2 Let me know if you get a group going!!

:thumbsup2 Let me know if you get a group going!!

I know OregonGirl is interested in trying Cali Grill out. I just need to find out if she'd want to do it on the 6th or another night. I'll try to persuade her for the 6th, but who knows.

If I get one or two people PMing me, I'll post a reply here seeing how many more might be interested. :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter