December 18, 2015 Disney Dream Meet thread!

We are doing 5 nights at WDW after cruise, only doing one park day though-Epcot so we can do the Candlelight processional, heard it is great and really want the family to remember this trip is more than just rides but celebrating Christmas. Thought of doing Magic but terrified of the likely crowd levels. Hopefully weather is good so we can just enjoy some pool and hitting time at the Wilderness Lodge. Will go the the Grand Flor to see the gingerbread house and grub on one of the tiles you can apparently buy. Any other suggestions for what to do around WDW resorts at that time?

Hi, thanks for coordinating this--no need to include drogers1002 in the FE group. Just won't have the time to pull it all together this time! Thnx!!
Thanks for letting me know. I will update. Sorry to hear, but totally understand.

Just finished our Fish Extenders! So excited! I have to hide in my office so I won't blurt things out. My mom almost blew it visiting last night. She started to comment about us not even being around for the holidays... and I diverted her. She remembered quickly, but whoa! Having so much fun with my plotting despite it being Halloween tomorrow... lol

I'm going to register to see if I'm reading that wrong, but is that for 2013?

Cool that you found another site though. :-)

lol I just posted in there too... thanks for the link though. Maybe they will update and we can join both. :)

The other FE group I found is interested in combining lists with us if y'all are interested?

Last edited:
Just an FYI for anyone else reading this thread. They plan to close the FE group on Facebook Nov 6th.

Would it be to late to join this FE group? Sorry, we just discovered this group.
Hi, there are only 2 of us that seem to be active and we have moved to another group on FB. That group closed on Monday. I can see if we can get you in there if you are interested?

Yes, that would be great! and we are very interested.
This is the group, there are 2 others that missed the closing of the group, but we will be discussing that today. I suggest you join the group asap.

Last edited:
Is there a FE group for this cruise? We participated in our first FE exchange on the Fantasy in July 2014 and it was so much fun. We are a family of 4 with two girls ages 10 and 13. If there is a group with openings we would love to join!

This is the group, there are 2 others that missed the closing of the group, but we will be discussing that today. I suggest you join the group asap.
We just booked this cruise and would love to join a group if there is an opening. We have two girls ages 10 and 13.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter