December 18, 2015 Disney Dream Meet thread!

WendyDarling

Mouseketeer
Hello! I searched around and did not see a group yet for the Dream 3 nighter on December 18, 2015 so I thought I'd get one started. We sailed the Dream over Thanksgiving this year and booked a dummy cruise hoping for Alaska or a 7 night long one somewhere for summer 2016. That's too long for us to wait, so this short one will be one to help us wait until then. :) We can't wait to get back on the Dream!

Hi! Disney Dream December 18, 2015. First timer with a Family of 5! I will take any info anyone can give me. Is there, by any chance, an itinerary? When do I need to book shows?

Just checked and Star Wars opens up on December 18th. Perfect timing! Think I'll be watching a movie on the ship!! popcorn::

This will be our first cruise and I am very excited about all the threads and ideas I am reading. I look forward to seeing you on board everyone! We're also heading to DW after our cruise. Our children have no idea and my goal is to keep it a secret until we arrive at the airport.

This will be our first cruise and I am very excited about all the threads and ideas I am reading. I look forward to seeing you on board everyone! We're also heading to DW after our cruise. Our children have no idea and my goal is to keep it a secret until we arrive at the airport.
That'll be a fun surprise! :)

Just checked and Star Wars opens up on December 18th. Perfect timing! Think I'll be watching a movie on the ship!! popcorn::
Do you mean on the ship as a pay per view or is this the type of "Movie Under the Stars" they will be showing?

"FE" is that Fish Extender? About when does this group begin posting and how does that work (sorry to direct it at you, you just seem quite knowledgeable)
Anyone who wants to sign up can. I can start the list. Just need names/ages and room numbers.
Ex: DW Wendy, DH Mike, DS 15 Lance, DD Audrey 11. Room 7564.

We are a family of 5 and very excited, this will be our 3rd Disney Dream cruise but first Christmas time cruise, can't wait to see the decorations on the boat and Castaway. Is anyone going to Disney World before or after cruise? Staying on property?

We're traveling with my family of 4, my MIL and best friend and her two daughters, first time Disney Cruise for us all! We're enjoying WDW beforehand and can't wait! And Star Wars opens that day?!?! The boys will be so excited!

Anyone who wants to sign up can. I can start the list. Just need names/ages and room numbers.
Ex: DW Wendy, DH Mike, DS 15 Lance, DD Audrey 11. Room 7564.

DW Kathy, DH Chris, DD 19 Alia, DD Sarah 17, DD Kialie 16, DS Zorrin 11. Room 6566 and 6564.

We are a family of 5 and very excited, this will be our 3rd Disney Dream cruise but first Christmas time cruise, can't wait to see the decorations on the boat and Castaway. Is anyone going to Disney World before or after cruise? Staying on property?

We are going to DW after the cruise. We are going to be staying at the Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas. We've never been to Florida. I'm very excited too (I mean who wouldn't be? lol) I am trying my best to keep it a secret as long as I can from the kiddos. Though I have roped my 19 yr old in on my scheme.

We're taking our Granddaughter on her first Disney Cruise Dec 18th ... We're in a Concierge Stateroom and I don't ever recall seeing Door Decorations or FEs in those areas ... would it be a waste to hang a FE (hate to see here hang one and it come up empty!) ... and would the magnets even stick to the doors (wood laminate over steel)?

Unfortunately, I'm going to be canceling this cruise. I could not get a decent price for flights to Orlando and ended up getting a great rate to go to LAX and go to Disneyland during this same time frame. We're bummed out, but also excited to be seeing Disneyland for the 60th celebration. I've got that awesome 5E #8188 stateroom reserved and will be making the cancellation later on this afternoon in case anyone wants to call and do an upgrade after. Just FYI. Moderator, not sure if you want to cancel my thread and start a new one or have y'all keep going on this one? Let me know if you see this.
Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter