Decal/ Sticker "Where have you been?" thread

Discussion in 'Camping Community Board' started by sirenia88, Aug 12, 2018.

1. sirenia88

sirenia88 You are a Toy car!

Hello Disboarders!

Some may know I got a new trailer. My DW and I had a discussion about our travel decals. We would get a bumper sticker or decal or even a magnet in some cases. It's cool for us to remember which places we have been. If we visit a place regularly, we generally get a decal for the bumper on the old trailer. Now the new rig doesn't have a bumper. So we will installed directly on the trailer's outer skin. We only were able to save the "Happy Camper" Fort decal as the others failed when I removed them from the trailer.

My DW feels like the place has to be visited again for the sticker such as the Fort. However since we have a magnet of a place, it would not matter as much for the sticker. I feel like I should be able to get a replacement decal without having to visit due to distance such as the Fort as we know we will plan on being back. If we cannot visit we should be able to get a replacement. My DW says that would lose its meaning to us. The ones that were within reason from us, are going to be replaced during our trips to those places.

What is your take on this?

2. PaHunter

PaHunter Photographer in need of training...

We get magnets during our trips, they are on the side of the fridge inside or on the face of the fridge in the outdoor kitchen. This way if we change trailers, the magnets can migrate with us.
    The only decals on the trailer are Fort Wilderness Musket Mickey's and they came from online.

tigger92662 and snowmedic like this.
  3. himandher818

himandher818 Mouseketeer

If you have a picture of all the decals and stickers from the old trailer, you use that to make a magnet or sticker for the new one. Then fill up the new one with new "memories".

4. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

Actually, I'm with you on this one, but it's really a third world problem LOL.... :) When you've been, you've been!!

5. DisneyMommyMichelle

DisneyMommyMichelle Always Dreaming...

We have that 50 states map of stickers for the rig but we just bought the map and we have already been to 70% of the states, my husband and I debated on whether or not we had to revisit those states to be able to stick them on the map or if we put our already visited places on there! In the end we decided to revisit them in order to stick it on, since the map was new :) Now it's ready for a new round of adventures! LOL