Deal of the century!

QUOTE: I know, but we're a third of a way through October already lol QUOTE

yeah i know

dont panic mr.mannering!

Whats to plan? we have hotel booked and eurostar sorted. once we are there we either have 6 days in the parks or we have 6 days at a disney hotel and the disney village to look around. Either way its better than being in blinking work.

I do remember there were supposed to be some October people going. Was it Figgygirl said some on Tripadvisor were off in October?

I too am curious to see if it all comes off!

But have the hotel booked, rest of family will have their AP's after our Christmas visit and Eurotunnel is booked. Everything else will fall into place by February. :)

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I'm going in just over 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has been on this deal yet?

torres_fan said:
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I'm going in just over 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has been on this deal yet?

The OP that started the original too good to be true thread on tripadvisor is going on 17 th Nov. What dates are u going? You might be the first!! Let us know how you get on - were going in Feb. :)

Ok so this is the first time I have posted on this thread but I have been keeping an eye on it as I also booked this AMAZING deal 2 adults and a child for only £170 for 5 nights at the Santa Fe including tickets & breakfast.

We are due to go on the 25th of November and I wanted to book a character breakfast which you cannot book through ebookers so I have just called the hotel directly, imagine my absolute panic when they could not find the booking. Aah! They tried searching on my name and date but nothing matched my booking so they asked me to call ebookers to get the Disney reservation number ( not the same as your ebookers confirmation number or the hotel confirmation both of which I tried to give her).

Called ebookers took 25 minutes but my booking had not genre through from Disney head office to the hotel yet as we had an infant (2 yr old) on the booking so it sometimes doesn't show fully on the hotel reservation system as technically we don't pay for her but the hotel would of been searching for 3 people. Anyway ebookers have given me my Disney reservation number & I have called to check my reservation & book the character breakfast. It is all correct, woo hoo :love:

Hopefully this will help some of you to stop worrying and look forward to your trip! :)

Oops sorry about the spelling. Was a bit excited writing my last post as couldn't believe this would actually happen until today.

We went to DLRP in March for 3 nights and paid a lot more money! Was worth it though :)

Did Disney confirm that park tickets were included for the duration of your stay?

WEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

***must stop hyperventilating*** horray, horray!! Omgosh, that's such good news!

Does anyone know if we can add the meal plan by doing the same thing?

Just to let you know that over on the TA forum, someone has just returned from 5 nights in santa fe on the super cheap ebookers deal. They had no problems at all and the park tickets were all ready and waiting :-))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter