Deal of the century!

addverbaan

DIS Veteran
Thanks to a tip of on the DLP forum on TA, I have just booked 5 nights, 6 days in hotel santa fe for february half term for the price of wait for it...............
223 pounds for 2 of us including 6 days park tickets!!

I am pretty convinced that there is a mistake on their website,but i have asked and recieved written confirmation of this price and that in includes park tickets.

They say that this is a very limited time offer for promotion of this hotel and is only bookable till midnight tonight. I know of others people who have booked this for january for the same length of time for 182 pounds!

So anyone looking for a super bargain trip - get onto ebookers quick!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks to a tip of on the DLP forum on TA, I have just booked 5 nights, 6 days in hotel santa fe for february half term for the price of wait for it...............
223 pounds for 2 of us including 6 days park tickets!!

I am pretty convinced that there is a mistake on their website,but i have asked and recieved written confirmation of this price and that in includes park tickets.

They say that this is a very limited time offer for promotion of this hotel and is only bookable till midnight tonight. I know of others people who have booked this for january for the same length of time for 182 pounds!

So anyone looking for a super bargain trip - get onto ebookers quick!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I hope this gets honoured for you by ebookers and DLP :).

The only thing I'd add, is once you have your written confirmation from ebookers, contact DLP yourself, and check that the information ebookers have sent on to them is the same as your written confirmation.

The reason I'm saying this is, a few years ago Expedia made a similar sort of error on their site, and loads of us (me included) booked for it. However, what Expedia provided as written confirmation to their customers was NOT what they had booked with DLP, and customers weren't finding out until they reached their onsite hotel to check in, that they weren't getting what they had paid Expedia for.

I had to call DLP and Expedia for about 3 weeks straight (mostly Expedia as it was their error) before I went to DLP that November, to get them to compensate me for what DLP wouldn't be providing (in my case it was all your meals free). At the very last minute Expedia did come through - but if I hadn't hounded them I would have got to DLP and would not have had any meals vouchers as promised on my Expedia booking, and would not have budgeted for food either in my spending money.

To be honest, I am expecting them to say that they wont honour the booking and have therefore not told my DS so if its cancelled he will be non the wiser. I This is on the confirmation :-

Cost and payment summary Total: £223.90 quoted on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:36 BST .
Traveller Information Name and contact information
Hotel information ebookers record locator: ********
Cancel reservation Change reservation
Hotel
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Hotel details Map
Date and time
Check-in:Sun, 23 Feb 2014Check-out:Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Reservation
Rooms:1Guests: 2 Nights:5
Special Offer
Kids under 12 Stay and Play FREE! Offer details

and under offer details it says;
Valid for the following arrival dates: from January 4 to April 2, 2014. Bookings may be made up to and including August 25, 2013. The 3for2 offer includes: 4 days of Disney Parks entrance (for the price of 3), 3 nights accommodation (for the price of 2) The 4for3 offer includes: 5 days of Disney Parks entrance (for the price of 4), 4 nights accommodation (for the price of 3) The 5for4 offer includes: 6 days of Disney Parks entrance (for the price of 5), 5 nights accommodation (for the price of 4) Includes local hotel occupancy tax and continental breakfast (except at the Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch) or breakfast with Disney Characters Welcome at DISNEYLAND HOTEL. Kids under 12 Stay and Play for Free: from January 1 to April 2, 2014. The offer does not apply to add-ons that may be booked at the same time as the package offer. No extra night will be available for these offers.

So in terms of the offer everything adds up -its just the price i think they have messed up lol!

I have an AP and we drive to DLP and the offer quite clearly states Under 12's play and stay free, so assuming the dont cancel the whole thing _ I think I should be covered :goodvibes:goodvibes

When I queried the price with them I very clearly asked if it was not a computer error and the price was for 5 nights includign tickets and she confirmed that it was not an error, and was limited time offer on this hotel only - I think they were maybe just saving face to be honest. but I do have all this in writting. I will also phone the hotel a week before we arrive to check they have my booking and that everything is in order so watch this space I guess!

Omg I have just priced up for beginning feb and can't believe the price!! Shall I book this? Pro ally wanted to stay in sequoia lodge but this works out soooo much cheaper?!! I don't no what to do!!!!! Help??!!! Lol

Each time I try to search it only shows price for the hotel excluding park tickets. How do I get it to quote including park tickets please?

I did but then I did it for 5 nights and it came up with the cheap price for the Santa Fe so think it only works for a 5 night quote?

I've put some days for late January and its says excluding park passes and I cannot see any option to even add them?

EDIT, ok so did for 5 nights and its working... and I think where there is a problem you only pay from 1 night and 4 free but I guess its should be the other way around pay for 4 and 5th free?

Early Booker - Get 5 nights for the price of 4 but its like this

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
£145.57 £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 £0.00

just wonder if they honour it? I really want to book it by my OH not sure of days from AL plus I just put a quote for a lease car from work so really need to know what it will be costing us before booking more trips...

I had a look too - maybe they've figured out the error, or maybe there was a limited number that included park tickets.

Looked like a good price though for room only.

Well done OP for getting a great deal :thumbsup2

Ms Poppins said:
I had a look too - maybe they've figured out the error, or maybe there was a limited number that included park tickets.

Looked like a good price though for room only.

Well done OP for getting a great deal :thumbsup2

I agree, its still a great price for onsite and anyone with APs. It worked out at ¬265 for 5 nights on the .ie site.
I have an awful feeling I'll be sat down with a pen and paper tonight seeing if we can manage a budget trip!

its working with tickets for 5+ night stays... unbeliever cheap... just want to book one as well:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ok, so I checked. It's coming £173.11 for 5 nights in SF including tickets :confused3 It says early booker 5 nights for the price of 4. that would be fantastic. Is this possible? is this right? tempting, but wouldn't want to be tricked.

its definitely error with their set up of this offer as its only charging for 1 night instead of giving 1 night free if you book 5+ nights...

and its only up to ebooker if they cancel your booking after finding out of this mistake I guess

so how to know? wait till tomorrow?

Well, i've just done a dummy booking for March next year - I hadn't seen the option 'show more rooms' before and I think it's is right. It definitely says early booking offer and includes park tickets.

You could call them to make sure? But, I'm sure someone said the offer finishes tonight.

It looks like a really good deal. What are your dates?

I think if you set on days just book *** if something wrong they will cancel in few days time...

as I said before have a look at my dates:

Early Booker - Get 5 nights for the price of 4
Selected room
(£147.36 £30.91 per night)

Standard Room - 2 double beds

Incl. daily park tickets & continental breakfast
Value Kids under 12 Stay and Play FREE!
Actual nightly rates
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
£145.57 £0.00 £0.00 £0.00 £0.00

so I'm only charged for 1 night and 4 free and its should be charged for 4 and 1 free I guess...

I have just booked for 5 nights in SF from 17th Feb and for 1 person including park passes it was £168 with all taxes etc. DH,DS and DD all have AP's (or will have in December). If they don't honour it then hey ho.

I did a dummy booking too. But what I see is the price of 32.61 instead of £163.06 per night and the total comes to £173.11. And 5 people are viewing this hotel... Who of you are looking? :lmao:

I did a dummy booking too. But what I see is the price of 32.61 instead of £163.06 per night and the total comes to £173.11. And 5 people are viewing this hotel... Who of you are looking? :lmao:

It certainly seems to be an error with the santa fe - all other hotels show the rate each day with one day 0.00 - but santa fe shows a rate for one day only.

To be honest, if you can get the dates you want, and you can afford to pay the amount they want, then i'd go for it. If there is an error, the worst that will happen is they'll refund your money ;)

talked to my mom, she also think it's an error. :confused3 Would call a friend, but everyone's sleeping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter