Deal of the century!

I have just done the same.... .they really must be fed up of us on that chat!

I can definitely sense the frustration in this chat.... oops! Well, I'm happy now and will be booking my eurostar when it's released!

This chat may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Please wait for an ebookers Customer Service agent to respond.
My name is Elvira, how may I assist you today?
Helen: Good evening, I spoke to someone yesterday about my booking and was told to come back this evening to get confirmation regarding part of it.
Helen: They had to check with the hotel that the park tickets were included and I was told they should have the answer tonight.
Elvira: Hi, Helen.
Elvira: I will certainly check that for you.
Elvira: One moment while I look into that for you.
Helen: thanks
Elvira: You're welcome.
Elvira: I can see that we have already sent you an email last 2nd of August confirming that this booking includes your Disney entrance tickets.
Helen: Yes, but when I spoke to someone yesterday they said that they weren't sure if that was correct and that they were re-checking with the hotel.
Elvira: It is confirmed that you do have your Disney park entrance tickets. I will send you another confirmation email. You will receive it within 30 minutes.
Helen: Thank you very much.
Elvira: It is confirmed, Helen.
Helen: That's a great help.
Elvira: You're welcome. Confirmation email will be received shortly.

HappyPanda said:
I can definitely sense the frustration in this chat.... oops! Well, I'm happy now and will be booking my eurostar when it's released!

This chat may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Please wait for an ebookers Customer Service agent to respond.
My name is Elvira, how may I assist you today?
Helen: Good evening, I spoke to someone yesterday about my booking and was told to come back this evening to get confirmation regarding part of it.
Helen: They had to check with the hotel that the park tickets were included and I was told they should have the answer tonight.
Elvira: Hi, Helen.
Elvira: I will certainly check that for you.
Elvira: One moment while I look into that for you.
Helen: thanks
Elvira: You're welcome.
Elvira: I can see that we have already sent you an email last 2nd of August confirming that this booking includes your Disney entrance tickets.
Helen: Yes, but when I spoke to someone yesterday they said that they weren't sure if that was correct and that they were re-checking with the hotel.
Elvira: It is confirmed that you do have your Disney park entrance tickets. I will send you another confirmation email. You will receive it within 30 minutes.
Helen: Thank you very much.
Elvira: It is confirmed, Helen.
Helen: That's a great help.
Elvira: You're welcome. Confirmation email will be received shortly.

Its poor Elvira again lol

Also waiting for eurostar release!

Did you request this email or are they sending them out to all who booked?

I asked customer services and on Live chat on Tuesday to confirm it in writing and then they said were investigating, I contacted again today and they said they'd know within 24 hours and received the email confirmation this evening

I told you all that everything will be fine. Cant believe how u all panicked. Just chilax ladies.

Hey ive had an idea mickeysfavouritegirl, if we are travelling at the same time and staying at the Santa Fe, can i "hang" around you and book in together seems u have confirmation? I shall buy you a drink as a thank you :-)

adr2.8i said:
Hey ive had an idea mickeysfavouritegirl, if we are travelling at the same time and staying at the Santa Fe, can i "hang" around you and book in together seems u have confirmation? I shall buy you a drink as a thank you :-)

Lol, but I can't hang around near someone who is doomed!

adr2.8i said:
Wow what a coincidence. Fancy leaving gods country! I dont know :-(. Unforgivable that.

I know, its awful! We go back often though because all our family still lives in the Valleys!

lol i see.

Well i think us Welshies should stick together on our european adventure

I'm going for it... I'm doing my ticker!! I've always wanted a double-ticker.

Apologies in advance if this now jinxes it for us all! :rotfl2:

I'm going for it... I'm doing my ticker!! I've always wanted a double-ticker.

Apologies in advance if this now jinxes it for us all! :rotfl2:

oh God thats it we're all doomed! a double ticker!!

i cant believe you have done a ticker for a really dodgy trip! Wheres the sense in that?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest