DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Kids just got home. Great day almost 70 here today so outside with a cigar and Makers to start the birthday weekend off. On to our favorite steak house tonight so hope all have a great weekend as today got nothing but things to be happy for - cheers!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

That is all.
Thank you sir!
Happy Friday y'all. We finally made it! It's supposed to be a rather nice weekend here in Southeast VA. DS and I are going to take Amtrak up the road a bit to Richmond, VA. He LOVES trains and I got a great rate on the hour ride. My folks are going to pick us (DW will join later) and we'll spend the day finalizing all our plans for our WDW trip coming up in 15 days. Can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sounds like a great weekend - have fun.
Thanks and glad to hear no snow today
If you are ever in Austin let me know I will take you by the distillery. I have met Tito Beveridge (yes that is his real name) before; he is a real nice guy.
Will take you up on that if the chance comes my way.
All right boys. For the VERY few of us at work, I'm calling it. Week's over. Bar is open. What's everyone having?
Bourbon today and not sure about drink of choice for tomorrow.

Kids just got home. Great day almost 70 here today so outside with a cigar and Makers to start the birthday weekend off. On to our favorite steak house tonight so hope all have a great weekend as today got nothing but things to be happy for - cheers!
Nice one buddy. Have a great evening with the family, and an awesome Birthday weekend.

Happy Friday. Drove both to school, went to the gym, went to both offices, went to Mass, played tennis, and home in time to meet youngest off the bus, and oldest to swim. DW said the she wants a date night tonite, no kids. You all have a good evening, and don't wait up .....

... Until 9:00 PM. That's my bedtime. I'll fall asleep after that. :lmao:

Hospital went OK, DW is doing alright but a bit sore. Without going into too many sticky details, the surgery was on her lady bits, so it will take a few days of bed rest to recover.

I must have missed that earlier. Prayers for your wife and her recovery.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

That is all.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Friday y'all. We finally made it! It's supposed to be a rather nice weekend here in Southeast VA. DS and I are going to take Amtrak up the road a bit to Richmond, VA. He LOVES trains and I got a great rate on the hour ride. My folks are going to pick us (DW will join later) and we'll spend the day finalizing all our plans for our WDW trip coming up in 15 days. Can't wait!
!

I have a plan to ride a train across the US one day. I think it would be fun.

Well its Friday... and I am only working 1/2 days this weekend so I guess that counts. LOL. Gonna have a few Daddy sodas to celebrate living thru another week.

Daddy sodas. :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

All right boys. For the VERY few of us at work, I'm calling it. Week's over. Bar is open. What's everyone having?

Didn't somebody call it on Tuesday already this week?

Hope everyone has a great weekend
You too, sounds like you've got some nice plans.

You'll have to check out my FB post, I finally released the Kraken!

Great start to the weekend. Happy birthday.

You all have a good evening, and don't wait up .....

Sounds like most of my Friday nights. I'm trying the Kraken tonight (I decided it was fitting for this dark and stormy week) so depending how potent it is I may not make it to 9:00.

Gonna have a few Daddy sodas to celebrate living thru another week.
Daddy sodas....HAHAHA, I like the sounds of that!

It's going to be Dark and Stormy with a Revenge of the Kraken here tonight!

Happy Friday. Drove both to school, went to the gym, went to both offices, went to Mass, played tennis, and home in time to meet youngest off the bus, and oldest to swim. DW said the she wants a date night tonite, no kids. You all have a good evening, and don't wait up .....

I'm tired just reading all that! You've had a full day. Enjoy your time with SWMBO!

I've gone as far north as Pittsburg from the Newport News, VA station. (Southeastern, VA). One day, I'd love to do the auto train to Disney. Not that it'd be cheaper or quicker. Just different and I'd enjoy the experience. Pretty sure, DW would just fly down and meet DS and I there.

Y'all boys enjoy your night. I think I'm headed out to the fire pit and enjoy myself.

Sorry Mike...

16807399_743585239153274_4850803710725508816_n.jpg

Morning Guys,

It a cloudy but mild day up here and it's not snowing. WOOHOO!!

First weekend in a few that DS has no basketball so what are we going to do....go watch the varsity team play for a chance to move on to their provincial final game next weekend. Hard to stay out of a gym I guess.

Hope you all have a good one. Two weeks from today we will be on our way to the World!

Morning Guys,

First weekend in a few that DS has no basketball so what are we going to do....go watch the varsity team play for a chance to move on to their provincial final game next weekend. Hard to stay out of a gym I guess.

Hope you all have a good one. Two weeks from today we will be on our way to the World!
:banana::banana::banana::dancer::dancer::dancer::banana::banana::banana::thumbsup2

Happy Saturday. Nothing on the calendar except tennis this AM. Hope there is a good futbal match this afternoon. You all have a good day.

Sounds like most of my Friday nights. I'm trying the Kraken tonight (I decided it was fitting for this dark and stormy week) so depending how potent it is I may not make it to 9:00.

Yup, being old and married stinks.

I've gone as far north as Pittsburg from the Newport News, VA station. (Southeastern, VA). One day, I'd love to do the auto train to Disney. Not that it'd be cheaper or quicker. Just different and I'd enjoy the experience. Pretty sure, DW would just fly down and meet DS and I there.

Y'all boys enjoy your night. I think I'm headed out to the fire pit and enjoy myself.

I've thought about the autotrain, just to ride the train. It would be a 8 hour drive to get to the train, but it would be fun.

That fire pit sounds fun.

Sorry Mike...

]

:wave: Randall.

Hope all had a great weekend / are having a great weekend - cheers guys.
Nice one buddy. Have a great evening with the family, and an awesome Birthday weekend.
Happy Birthday
Great start to the weekend. Happy birthday.
Sorry Mike...

16807399_743585239153274_4850803710725508816_n.jpg
Thanks Gents, it was a real nice weekend, just the 4 of us. Looks like DD graduation weekend will be the last "just the 4 of us" celebration. Here's a pic of the 22 oz. bone in ribeye I had Friday night and on eof the gifts I got from the family for my manhattans

63733CCC-9146-448E-A97C-FD0F8289493E_zpsyy9rjrdf.jpg
[/URL]

5F0263D7-CDA8-44D1-B3AC-493BFADBB49E_zpsvaihur3x.jpg
[/URL]

Morning Guys,

Hope you enjoyed a laid back weekend just watching some hoops for fun. Jealous of your two weeks as we have 3 more weeks.

Belated birthday Mike.

and don't wait up .....

Tough getting old isn't it.

I want to ride a train up in the Pacific Northwest.

Thanks Gents, it was a real nice weekend, just the 4 of us. Looks like DD graduation weekend will be the last "just the 4 of us" celebration. Here's a pic of the 22 oz. bone in ribeye I had Friday night and on eof the gifts I got from the family for my manhattans

Now that is a nice hunk of meat right there.

Happy Sunday evening. Had another good day on the job. Now that it has been a month, I can see a lot of changes that need to be made. I'm sure convincing leadership to change will prove to be a difficult task.

Hi Norm, here is my annual dues. :cake:

I hope the rest are in the mail. :lmao:

eks.

Well, glad you enjoyed the last one. It will be different, but it doesn't mean it will be worse.

I want to ride a train up in the Pacific Northwest.

You buying? I'm in. That sounds like a dun train trip as well. And, who said anything about being old.

That's what she said. :scared1: :lmao:

Last edited:
Morning Gents,

Beautiful day right now, hopefully the sun will keep shinning and melt some more of this white stuff.

Hoping this next couple of weeks fly by.

Have a good one all.

Happy Monday. I have another week on campus, so get ready for the 140 mile daily commute to Thursday. :sad2:

March is looking better though with only 5 days to campus. Plus, I get my first vacation week. You all have a good day.

Beautiful day right now, hopefully the sun will keep shinning and melt some more of this white stuff.

Sun shining or shinning. I'm sure both will work. :lmao:

Top O the Mornin Dads! Enough about the old guys birthday and his meat. Start of week #3 before heading to DaWorld so may this week flay by for us all.
Belated birthday Mike.
Thanks
Yep, but beats the alternative
Thanks - enough comments made on that one already - Norm?
Well, glad you enjoyed the last one. It will be different, but it doesn't mean it will be worse.
Thanks, we had a real nice couple of days.

You'll have to check out my FB post, I finally released the Kraken!
And.......did you enjoy? Hopefully you tipped the Dr Pepper down the sink.
Hoping this next couple of weeks fly by.
I'm my time zone, you are 5 hours closer to Disney......
Here's a pic of the 22 oz. bone in ribeye
Very nice.
one of the gifts I got from the family for my manhattans
Love it. Charred Cow Meat and Bourbon based presents. A twofer.
March is looking better though with only 5 days to campus. Plus, I get my first vacation week. You all have a good day.
Have a good commute mate, and a very good day to you as well.

Another vacation day, so run a 10 miler and am now walking like John Wayne/Lady Hamilton. But in touching distance of 185. Well, 5 pounds.

Have a great one all, and Darcy and Mike, may your mickey mouse clocks be speedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter