DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Another day. Another long day at work. Tennis match today with a loss. Long, rough day. Drank some beer though, so it will be ok.

Morning fellas from a sunny and bright mother country. Got my super serum this morning, I guess they send my vibranium shield with a Union Jack on it through DHL.
Looking forward to meeting Peggy Carter. Or Black Widow. Or Gamora. Or Captain Marvel. Or Scarlet Witch. Or Ayo. Or Wasp. Or Maria Hill. Pepper Potts can jog on though, she might try and sell me one of those funny candles.

Well, since Marvel is Disney owned, that makes these super ladies Disney princesses for you to take shot at de-flowering on your Friday exit meeting.

You are far superior to me in this 007, but I'll get the ball rolling. Last one at the bar gets to take home Gamora, and she'll keep you up so long you'll be feeling blue, but seeing teal.

I wouldn't kick Pepper Potts out of the bed for lighting a candle. Your standards are too high.
View attachment 568386

::yes::

Have you seen the price of those candles?

Have you seen the price of her or her actress name sake? She can bring anything to bed she wants. 5 minutes, and I'll make her parents proud.

Morning, Gents! That's all I've got. Have good day.

TTFN

Oh! One more thing: Princess Leia over Jabba. Seriously. Imagine coming home to Princess Leia wearing that gold bikini and.... Ok, you get the point. Mmmmm

I wouldn't kick Pepper Potts out of the bed for lighting a candle. Your standards are too high.
View attachment 568386

I most certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Did you see those legs?

Mmmm, those legs!

Looks like the worst has passed now. Snow's stopped falling. I'm hoping when I get home that last night's shoveling doesn't have to be repeated this morning.

Finally! Mothing Nature finally gave up. Now bring on Spring!

Oh! One more thing: Princess Leia over Jabba. Seriously. Imagine coming home to Princess Leia wearing that gold bikini and.... Ok, you get the point. Mmmmm
I think Leia is supposed to get the point.
Finally! Mothing Nature finally gave up. Now bring on Spring!
She's taking her sweet time. About a week ago it was hovering around 20C/68F. Today the high is 4C/39F. While Saturday we're supposed to maybe see 12C/53F, the rest of the 7 day forecast has highs around 3C/37F/276K.
In the MCU, there's Peggy Carter, and then there's everyone else. That is all.

See?

Evening Men,
Hope all is well with you all. Been a busy week of work around the farm. I don’t use any social media but spent this evening learning about Instagram and setting up a account for our farm. Man I am way behind. I feel like I am 85.
Well so am I. Why does a farm need Instagram?

Morning, Gents! Finally Friday, and a long one at that, well, for New England that is. Monday is Patriots Day, a local holiday, and a day off. Usually it's the day the Boston Marathon is run, but I'm honestly not sure what's happening this year...I haven't kept up with it. Well, that's it. Have a good day, guys, and we'll chat later.

TTFN

I think Leia is supposed to get the point.

Well then, she gets my point. :teeth:

She's taking her sweet time. About a week ago it was hovering around 20C/68F. Today the high is 4C/39F. While Saturday we're supposed to maybe see 12C/53F, the rest of the 7 day forecast has highs around 3C/37F/276K.

That's quite the swing.

Mmmmmm

Evening Men,
Hope all is well with you all. Been a busy week of work around the farm. I don’t use any social media but spent this evening learning about Instagram and setting up a account for our farm. Man I am way behind. I feel like I am 85.

Welcome to the future.

Happy Friday dads.
Took Wed off and took my exams. I was already. Certifiable, but now I'm certified Linux admin(LPIC-1). In general, I think certs are useless, because I've known several people who had just about every cert under the sun and I wondered if they could even spell computer. Have a new job offer that requires it, so I spent the insane amount of money to PROVE after 30+ years doing this, yes, I do indeed know it. Beverly money sink.

Took yesterday off to enjoy sun & fun with my brother. It's a very big annual air show in Lakeland, FL. My brother is a pilot and A&P mechanic and works at the airport, so this is a big thing for him. I enjoy it also. Blue Angels flew in yesterday and then did some practice later in the afternoon.

Based on the pink on my face, arms and legs, I think I may have had too much of the sun portion although I had a lot of fun also. Forgot my good camera, so just some pictures/videos on my phone.

Well fellas, hope y'all have a good weekend. I should be turning in my two weeks notice soon, so I'm looking at maybe trying some of the 92West rum I have.

Just looked and sun & fun is largest air show in US and 2nd largest in the world.

20210414_194536.jpg
This was Wednesday night. The p51 mustand and the f4u corsair were flying together and as the sun started going down, they split up to land. I took several pictures and I THINK this is the one where the corsair is just visible in the cloud up and right of the sun. If not, I'll try to post that as well. Have several videos, but too large to post here.

Here's the right pic.
If you zoom in...the little speck up and just slightly to the right of the sun (near little gap in cloud) is the corsair. Sorry, not great...phone pictures.

Attachments

• 20210414_194328.jpg
    20210414_194328.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Morning all,

dreary, cool Friday morning here, think I'll take the day off. Maybe go for a run later.

Have a good one!

Evening Men,

What type of farm do you have?

Morning, Gents! Finally Friday, and a long one at that, well, for New England that is. Monday is Patriots Day, a local holiday, and a day off. Usually it's the day the Boston Marathon is run, but I'm honestly not sure what's happening this year...I haven't kept up with it. Well, that's it. Have a good day, guys, and we'll chat later.

Marathon is scheduled for October this year.

Why does a farm need Instagram?
More to share what we are doing and so people can keep up with what we will be offering at the farmers market. Also just to share our lifestyle and sustainability.
Welcome to the future
Thank you great to be here.
What type of farm do you have?
Small family farm. Right now we are focusing vegetables/fruits and eggs. Kind of the focus right now since I work a normal 40 hr a week job.

Blue Angels flew in yesterday and then did some practice later in the afternoon.

Awesome. I'd never miss a chance to see them perform.

Well fellas, hope y'all have a good weekend. I should be turning in my two weeks notice soon, so I'm looking at maybe trying some of the 92West rum I have.

Well, congrats on the useless certification and the new position! Hope everything goes well.

Not the best pic...didn't zoom in with the phone, but this is #1 flying almost directly over the hanger we were at.

Pretty sure I'll be heading back tomorrow and/or Sunday after church with the good camera.

Attachments

• 20210415_133715.jpg
    20210415_133715.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Morning, fellas

Well then, she gets my point. :teeth:
:thumbsup2
That's quite the swing.
Welcome to Canada.
Certifiable,
We all knew that!
but now I'm certified Linux admin(LPIC-1).
Congrats, although... sounds like maybe you don't really need the congrats.
In general, I think certs are useless, because I've known several people who had just about every cert under the sun and I wondered if they could even spell computer.
Ouch.
Have a new job offer that requires it, so I spent the insane amount of money to PROVE after 30+ years doing this, yes, I do indeed know it.
:sad2:
But good luck with the new job offer.
Took yesterday off to enjoy sun & fun with my brother. It's a very big annual air show in Lakeland, FL. My brother is a pilot and A&P mechanic and works at the airport, so this is a big thing for him. I enjoy it also. Blue Angels flew in yesterday and then did some practice later in the afternoon.
Man, I haven't been to an airshow in... ages.
Just looked and sun & fun is largest air show in US and 2nd largest in the world.
Wow! I had no idea!
Here's the right pic.
If you zoom in...the little speck up and just slightly to the right of the sun (near little gap in cloud) is the corsair. Sorry, not great...phone pictures.
Can make out the spec, but... if you hadn't said what (and where) it was, I'd never know.
Was poking around a little more looking for the schedule for tomorrow and happened across where they're doing a live(and possibly after as well) feed for the air shows...if any of you are interested...

https://flysnf.org/aerospace-expo/special-attractions/
Not sure if I can. And... something about seeing it live vs on a screen, you know?
More to share what we are doing and so people can keep up with what we will be offering at the farmers market. Also just to share our lifestyle and sustainability.
Okay, got it. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter