DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well congratulations and good luck along the way! Keep us informed, it's wonderful that you have chosen to make a difference in her life and I'm sure the rewards will be many. A little pixie dust your way.pixiedust:

Thanks. If i ever get around to putting some of our pictures in photobucket, I'll have a more in depth post about it. Maybe even make it in to a trip report kind of thing.

Hmm. A new thread... But somehow, it feels... different...

Well done on the close last night Tim!!! :cool1:
Thanks!!! IT got pretty quiet for a while in there.

And it is Team Tim for the win! Nice job! :thumbsup2
Thanks Andy!!!! Where was Barry or any Team Barry members last night? MIA?

Howdy. :wave2: Yes. We're in the process of adopting a 14 yr old girl from Ukraine. We got to hang out with her a lot in August and decided to adopt her. Crazy. We didn't even want any more kids, but just felt called to make this offer to this kid. What's crazier is that she agreed to it!! We're still in the home study phase and hope to have her here for good in the spring. She'll spend a few weeks with us in December. We're very excited. No word yet on when her first trip to Disney will be.
Awesome! Good luck with everything!

The thread was closed just before 12. That's not too late.

And I have a real job. I just put the boy down for his nap and I have to DJ for 200 high schoolers tonight. :scratchin

Oh Yeah, Well..............

72d6cc2c356f5d77efccb95561a4b076.gif

Howdy. :wave2: Yes. We're in the process of adopting a 14 yr old girl from Ukraine. We got to hang out with her a lot in August and decided to adopt her. Crazy. We didn't even want any more kids, but just felt called to make this offer to this kid. What's crazier is that she agreed to it!! We're still in the home study phase and hope to have her here for good in the spring. She'll spend a few weeks with us in December. We're very excited. No word yet on when her first trip to Disney will be.

Wow that's really neat. I'd be really interested in that trip report too.

OK, what the heck is going on? Been under the weather and have not spent much time on the boards. I come back to a new thread, find out Don has retired and Randall was promoted. Had to search back to see what happened.

Don, thanks for all you have done building this little clubhouse. I still owe you a beverage. Randall, congratulations, I think. Your first new place looks good.

Went to the Doctors and things were doing just OK. Long story short, he thought about checking me into the hospital to run some tests. Talked him out of it and after a few visits to his office and in house tests, adjusting the drugs, things are much better. Still here kicking.

Celebrating my non hospital stay by going to the Keys tomorrow. May dive but not sure right now. Norm, you can't say anything because you are at the World right now. You have me beat.

Glad things are better I hope you stay on the mend.

I can't stop Laughing and my wife says most of that's is me.

Welcome.

Came back over just to make sure my 200th post was on the Dad's board. Woo-Hoo! Have a good day all!

Congrats Chris...

My cousin adopted 2 children from the Ukraine...

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter