• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXIII - Where Everyone Knows Your Name! NORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Commando said:
Tim Congrats on your close, what a quote:rotfl2:

Yea.. ya think? Lololol

I passed out right after I posted that. I was shocked to see that was the last post. Haha

OK, what the heck is going on? Been under the weather and have not spent much time on the boards. I come back to a new thread, find out Don has retired and Randall was promoted. Had to search back to see what happened.

Don, thanks for all you have done building this little clubhouse. I still owe you a beverage. Randall, congratulations, I think. Your first new place looks good.

Went to the Doctors and things were doing just OK. Long story short, he thought about checking me into the hospital to run some tests. Talked him out of it and after a few visits to his office and in house tests, adjusting the drugs, things are much better. Still here kicking.

Celebrating my non hospital stay by going to the Keys tomorrow. May dive but not sure right now. Norm, you can't say anything because you are at the World right now. You have me beat.

I know I have missed Jason and Ryan's birthday (hope they were good ones) and I am sure other stuff. Thoughts to those in need, pats on the back for those who should be congratulated.

Thank You CJ! Get better!

I can't stop Laughing and my wife says most of that's is me.

tumblr_lvkkleNL661qiol6o.gif

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list! :thumbsup2 Your Member Number is #718!

drippinwelcum.gif

OK, what the heck is going on? Been under the weather and have not spent much time on the boards. ...

Glad you are feeling better! I've been off quite a bit lately myself but just the usual CRUD. How is the

pirateprincessearhat2.jpg

doing with her studies?

Hmm. A new thread... But somehow, it feels... different...

Well done on the close last night Tim!!! :cool1:

OK, what the heck is going on? Been under the weather and have not spent much time on the boards. I come back to a new thread, find out Don has retired and Randall was promoted. Had to search back to see what happened.

Don, thanks for all you have done building this little clubhouse. I still owe you a beverage. Randall, congratulations, I think. Your first new place looks good.

Went to the Doctors and things were doing just OK. Long story short, he thought about checking me into the hospital to run some tests. Talked him out of it and after a few visits to his office and in house tests, adjusting the drugs, things are much better. Still here kicking.

Celebrating my non hospital stay by going to the Keys tomorrow. May dive but not sure right now. Norm, you can't say anything because you are at the World right now. You have me beat.

I know I have missed Jason and Ryan's birthday (hope they were good ones) and I am sure other stuff. Thoughts to those in need, pats on the back for those who should be congratulated.

Hope you keep feeling better CJ.

My, my, my…
Y’all went and got busy last night.

Congrats to Tim.
Pulling out the win with a “crop dusting” comment no less…
classic!

Nice job of the new club house Randall.
Ya’ done good.

I’ve been a might distracted the past few days and that may be a continuing “feature” for a little while, but…
I’ll work up the numbers from the last thread when I get a chance.

Now then, what did I miss :lmao:

:welcome:

Welcome sir. Using you first post to join the DDC and picking up a coveted “13th” spot on the first page even.
We’re glad to have you.
Care to tell us a little more about yourself?

Hope you continue on the healing path.
I do believe that some time in the Keys ought to do you well.

Hmm. A new thread... But somehow, it feels... different...

Different contractor...
we’ll see how good the construction work really is as we go along ;) :lmao:

Welcome to the club!

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the Internet. I'm prescribing you at least 2 days of sitting by a hotel pool and consuming alcohol. If you're not better after that, eat some bacon.

Randall - nice work. Didn't think you'd be pressed into service that quickly, though, did you?

HEY DADS! Found the new thread this morning. Page 3 already.:wave2:

Great job Randall.

Welcome Gracie's dad.

Got a new Macbook this morning. Should allow for quicker surfing and posting. Half a day today at work. Have to run girls travel hoops try outs this afternoon and tonight. Wish me luck. 216 screaming adolescent girls over 6 hours.:upsidedow

Good day to all!

Great job Randall.

Welcome Gracie's dad.

Got a new Macbook this morning. Should allow for quicker surfing and posting. Half a day today at work. Have to run girls travel hoops try outs this afternoon and tonight. Wish me luck. 216 screaming adolescent girls over 6 hours.:upsidedow

Good day to all!

:cool1: Woohoo! New Macbook!

6 hours of screaming girls..... :faint:

Atta boy, Randall. I knew you could do it.

Hi Chris:wave2:. Your signature has peaked my interest. DD14 coming soon? Are you adopting? We have very close friends with 2 new girls from Guatemala that are beautiful and good friends to my DD.

Hi Chris:wave2:. Your signature has peaked my interest. DD14 coming soon? Are you adopting? We have very close friends with 2 new girls from Guatemala that are beautiful and good friends to my DD.

Howdy. :wave2: Yes. We're in the process of adopting a 14 yr old girl from Ukraine. We got to hang out with her a lot in August and decided to adopt her. Crazy. We didn't even want any more kids, but just felt called to make this offer to this kid. What's crazier is that she agreed to it!! We're still in the home study phase and hope to have her here for good in the spring. She'll spend a few weeks with us in December. We're very excited. No word yet on when her first trip to Disney will be.

And it is Team Tim for the win! Nice job! :thumbsup2

CJ, get better and have a good time at the Keys.

Randall, great job, and congratulations on the promotion.

Welcome to the club!

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the Internet. I'm prescribing you at least 2 days of sitting by a hotel pool and consuming alcohol. If you're not better after that, eat some bacon.

Randall - nice work. Didn't think you'd be pressed into service that quickly, though, did you?

Great job Randall.

Welcome Gracie's dad.

Good day to all!

Atta boy, Randall. I knew you could do it.

And it is Team Tim for the win! Nice job! :thumbsup2

CJ, get better and have a good time at the Keys.

Randall, great job, and congratulations on the promotion.

128950379469865824.jpg

Howdy. :wave2: Yes. We're in the process of adopting a 14 yr old girl from Ukraine. We got to hang out with her a lot in August and decided to adopt her. Crazy. We didn't even want any more kids, but just felt called to make this offer to this kid. What's crazier is that she agreed to it!! We're still in the home study phase and hope to have her here for good in the spring. She'll spend a few weeks with us in December. We're very excited. No word yet on when her first trip to Disney will be.

Well congratulations and good luck along the way! Keep us informed, it's wonderful that you have chosen to make a difference in her life and I'm sure the rewards will be many. A little pixie dust your way.pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter