DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, The week started with the parrot dying in the arms of my DD9. :sad1: At least she went happy! She lived 16 years and that is the average so I guess that was to be expected, especially after the egg incident last week.

Got a call and the wife hit something in the road this morning. Leaving work soon to go get a couple of new tires, cha-ching!:scared: At least it's Friday.

Soccer starts today for DD9!

Have a great day and weekend gentlemen!

All I heard was , wa wa wah wa wah wah blah

Then he went and got his kite stuck in a tree...

Then he sees some girl out in the middle of nowhere holding a football... he goes to kick it and she yanks it out of the way.

Happy Friday Dads! Going to see my White Sox play tomorrow and see if they can possibly beat those pesky Royals. Then it's a full day seat time watching the NFL on Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

morning guys!

Even though its Friday, its starting out much like yesterday. Pulled out from my street on the main highway and my bottle of water went out of the cup holder, spilled water across the windshield, dashboard and my pants.

Do I have an unnamed nemesis out there who is cursing me?

Matt

So, my day has went steadily downhill and I am now hoping for the apocalypse so I can leave early. If you had something planned for this afternoon, I apologize in advance. :confused3

Matt

Well, The week started with the parrot dying in the arms of my DD9. :sad1: At least she went happy! She lived 16 years and that is the average so I guess that was to be expected, especially after the egg incident last week.

Got a call and the wife hit something in the road this morning. Leaving work soon to go get a couple of new tires, cha-ching!:scared: At least it's Friday.

Rough week.

I am sorry about the parrot. Losing a longtime pet is never easy, having lost a dozen or more throughout my life.

Maybe this trip down memory lane will bring a smile to your face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Have a great weekend!!

trennr said:
Then he went and got his kite stuck in a tree...

Then he sees some girl out in the middle of nowhere holding a football... he goes to kick it and she yanks it out of the way.

That's my life story! Does anyone know why she keeps yanking it away right a I go to kick it ?

So, my day has went steadily downhill and I am now hoping for the apocalypse so I can leave early. If you had something planned for this afternoon, I apologize in advance. :confused3

Matt
Sounds like everyone is in desperate need of this weekend. May it be a great one filled with a Saturday of college football and a Sundy full of NFL! :thumbsup2

Happy Friday Dads! Going to see my White Sox play tomorrow and see if they can possibly beat those pesky Royals. Then it's a full day seat time watching the NFL on Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
From a fantasy perspective, I hope Marshall and Cutler are out of sync all day long. From a reality perspective, that might actually give the Colts a chance. :rotfl2::rotfl:

I finally got the ringtones from Donald to work :cool1:

The new version of iTunes was being difficult but I am know rocking some cool ring tones :thumbsup2

Hey guys!

We got home on Monday at 8:00pm and the kids got on the bus at 7:50am the next morning. Yikes!!
I got to the restaurant and starting getting my product on order and now we are in the full swing of things. I'm cutting Alaskan halibut of dinner service and thought I would show you fellas how we do it.
D8B0907A-AC2E-4C5A-9923-F0F00374AD1D-300-000000F02E9CADAF.jpg

We start off with a section of an entire fish that we order. This particular fish weighed 130lbs.

7539E88A-B561-4D99-B1D5-C4373B3336C6-300-000000F03C0073AA.jpg

Cleaned portions.
F2A32B5A-EE24-4DE2-9404-476AA2A80850-300-000000F045B311A5.jpg

Portioned and ready for service. These will be hand battered and cooked to a golden brown. Yum!

We start off with a section of an entire fish that we order. This particular fish weighed 130lbs.

Cleaned portions.

Portioned and ready for service. These will be hand battered and cooked to a golden brown. Yum!

That looks awesome!!

DisneyDaddy-O said:
Hey guys!

We got home on Monday at 8:00pm and the kids got on the bus at 7:50am the next morning. Yikes!!
I got to the restaurant and starting getting my product on order and now we are in the full swing of things. I'm cutting Alaskan halibut of dinner service and thought I would show you fellas how we do it.

Cleaned portions.

Now that looks great, even uncooked, I love sushi but cooked looks good too

Hey guys!

A). That looks really, really good. I'm planning my trip to Mad Millie's 114 Brock St. W, Uxbridge, Ontaira, Canada right now! (You're welcome for the shameless plug)

B). There is a "halibut" pun in there, but I'm not sure it's printable on the DIS. I'm sorry to disappoint all of my loyal fans.

Hey guys!

Cleaned portions.

Looks great. Now I am hungry. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter