DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreezinRafiki said:
A). That looks really, really good. I'm planning my trip to Mad Millie's 114 Brock St. W, Uxbridge, Ontaira, Canada right now! (You're welcome for the shameless plug)

B). There is a "halibut" pun in there, but I'm not sure it's printable on the DIS. I'm sorry to disappoint all of my loyal fans.

Except I'm in Ontario.
Thanks just the same. :lmao:

DS is actually cleaning. He is sorting his toys into bins. One is for "Good Guys" while the other is for "Bad Guys"

ClearScreen said:
That looks awesome!!

moose615 said:
Now that looks great, even uncooked, I love sushi but cooked looks good too

Twin Dad said:
Looks great. Now I am hungry. :thumbsup2

afwdwfan said:
I could go for some hand battered fish! Looks good. If I'm ever in the area...

Thanks guys. I'll post some cooked pics as well hopefully my customers won't think I'm nuts taking pics of their food. Lol

FreezinRafiki said:
I was using the French version. Except I don't speak French.

:lmao: :lmao:

Ya me neither. Funny enough some of the states I drove through I was started to wonder if I was speaking the same English as they were. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Ya me neither. Funny enough some of the states I drove through I was started to wonder if I was speaking the same English as they were. :lmao:
I hope you ain't referring to Minnesota there pal. I can't tell you how many times I've been mistaken for a Canadian.

Twin Dad said:
I hope you ain't referring to Minnesota there pal. I can't tell you how many times I've been mistaken for a Canadian.

Just a tad South of you.

You just may as well admit it, there is no shame in secretly yearning to be a Canadian.

Well guys, I decided a week ago that today was going to be my first day of not smoking, yesterday at around 3 I had my last smoke and the rest of the day went fine, this morning wake up feel pretty good, as the day goes on I start feeling weirder and weirder so around 1 I had a smoke and feel fine again, I'm glad I'm quitting an I feel so much better already, I might just have to take it more slow and steady then I wanted to, tomm was my original day to fully stop smoking I'll have to see how that goes tomm, I know it's not easy but at least I know an feel that I can do it

Well guys, I decided a week ago that today was going to be my first day of not smoking, yesterday at around 3 I had my last smoke and the rest of the day went fine, this morning wake up feel pretty good, as the day goes on I start feeling weirder and weirder so around 1 I had a smoke and feel fine again, I'm glad I'm quitting an I feel so much better already, I might just have to take it more slow and steady then I wanted to, tomm was my original day to fully stop smoking I'll have to see how that goes tomm, I know it's not easy but at least I know an feel that I can do it

183761.gif

DS is actually cleaning. He is sorting his toys into bins. One is for "Good Guys" while the other is for "Bad Guys"

Cool. Cleaning made fun.

Just a tad South of you.

You just may as well admit it, there is no shame in secretly yearning to be a Canadian.

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Have you thought about the nicotine gum? That worked for me.

That's my life story! Does anyone know why she keeps yanking it away right a I go to kick it ?

That's a punch line to a great joke, somewhere.

Sounds like everyone is in desperate need of this weekend. May it be a great one filled with a Saturday of college football and a Sundy full of NFL! :thumbsup2
:rotfl2::rotfl:

:thumbsup2

Cause even girls know... Kicker stink. :thumbsup2

Kicker. :lmao:

:lmao: Could have eliminated PK position in fantasy this year.

I finally got the ringtones from Donald to work :cool1:

The new version of iTunes was being difficult but I am know rocking some cool ring tones :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

I got to the restaurant and starting getting my product on order and now we are in the full swing of things. I'm cutting Alaskan halibut of dinner service and thought I would show you fellas how we do it.

7539E88A-B561-4D99-B1D5-C4373B3336C6-300-000000F03C0073AA.jpg

Cleaned portions.
[!

beautiful. I'd like to stop by for dinner, but the commute is a bit much.

Got Dressed... :clown:

Drove to Work... :drive:

Checked my Email...Disdads...Disboards... :surfweb:

Ready for work... :sick:

Rough day.

Well, The week started with the parrot dying in the arms of my DD9. :sad1: At least she went happy! She lived 16 years and that is the average so I guess that was to be expected, especially after the egg incident last week.

Got a call and the wife hit something in the road this morning. Leaving work soon to go get a couple of new tires, cha-ching!:scared: At least it's Friday.

Soccer starts today for DD9!

Have a great day and weekend gentlemen!

Rough week.

Good morning and TGIF :cool1:

This time tomorrow and I will be on the road heading to WDW ::yes::::yes::

Have a great trip.

morning guys!

Even though its Friday, its starting out much like yesterday. Pulled out from my street on the main highway and my bottle of water went out of the cup holder, spilled water across the windshield, dashboard and my pants.

Do I have an unnamed nemesis out there who is cursing me?

Matt

Rough day. Hope it gets better.

Good morning everyone, today officially marks 30 days, times flyin now, hope all is well with everyone

Thanks for the reminder.

Fall swimming lessons? Do they have to chop their own holes in the ice or does the instructor get there early to do it?

Is it snowing there already?

]Happy Birthday Lee!

Thursday night ownage

Two hams ready for preschool.
]

Cute.

I'm more of a Vikings fan. But I'm a realistic Vikings fan. I have no Vikings players on my fantasy teams.

:lmao:

DS played 7 aside this summer and they used a 2-3-1. The problem was their strikers weren't told how far to come back and more often than not they were all the way back in their own box. The coach also kept the two backs way back creating too much space in the center of the field. It was too easy for the other teams to move the ball out of their own end and create an attack.

Good luck with your team.

I usually watch my formation more. Moving up my defenders and moving back my striker.

I had a coach draw up a diagram of the field and it showed the area each position was to play in. He did a diagram for defense, midfield and strikers so it didn't get to cluttered. One team I had was loaded with athletes who had not really played soccer. To introduce the system I actually put them in formation and walked them through advancing the ball up the field. After a few times I added a few defenders moving at half speed. It worked real well.

Did a little bit of that yesterday. Teams only have 2 subs each, so I rotate them thru all positions. I did that yesterday with them. Hopefully, they can keep it thru game.

The end to a LONG week. Somehow, I tweaked my back in this process. Maybe it was overcompensating for the ankle. But, have to ref and coach soccer games tomorrow. Time to fill pez dispenser with lortab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter