DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys!

Nice new digs here. Stopher, well done last night. Looks like I left about 5 minutes too early! :thumbsup2

Mornin' Randy!

Made some pretty great Bacon Barbecue chicken the other day and thought of you!

By the way, anyone seen Mark Pratt lately? He's not posted on either of the last two threads? :confused3

So at our pace that means he missed the last week and a half?:confused3

But we still miss you prattpak!

Whoever mentioned the Pirates of the Carribbean soundtrack the other day....big thumb----> :thumbsup2

Listening to it now on Spotify - good stuff!

this looks nice.

Big-Papa-Bacon2.jpg

Are the olives really necessary? ;)

Good Morning Men!!!

These late night call shifts are going to be the death of me.....Could I get anyone to hold my eyes open for me today? :surfweb:

Sounds like you need a vacation! pirate:

Doing the 1 day dance OWNAGE!

Knowing this crowd, it's this part that scares me :scared1::lmao:
Is it possible to giggle with a breathing regulator in your mouth? Because I tend to giggle whenever I warm up the water.

You were close... but hey, I can't help that 4am comes awfully early each morning. :rolleyes1 I wasn't the one who had to go to bed. popcorn:: So it was carpe diem, and the mods just happened to be in my favor last night. pirate: It was fairly quiet for a few moments, and then Barry came on to post one or two last words, and BOOM, it was done. I was trying to post another picture when I got the "this thread is closed" message. Wasn't even sure who got the last post in til I checked.

I want to be credited with an assist.

Missed the closing again and now on page 5 geesh.

But I did manage to stay ahead of my nemi again

Bo Duke 79

katoot 18

So all is well.

Yeah, I've been slacking off due to actually having things to do at work. However, I posted on here first. :woohoo:

Ah now, there's the problem, I always mix those two steps up.

Wait. So you drown, then try not to fall in? :confused:

I want to be credited with an assist.

Strong work :thumbsup2

Another plug for my Kidani Savannah Live Feed. Plan to be up and running by Saturday morning (sunrise) at the latest. Starting a thread with the link.

Whoever mentioned the Pirates of the Carribbean soundtrack the other day....big thumb----> :thumbsup2

Listening to it now on Spotify - good stuff!

Yo-Ho-Yo-HO A Pirate's Life for me!

images

code.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter