DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Bacon Blitz Time!

truckPM.jpg

Good morning all!!!

The griddle is nice and hot

bacon-pancakes.jpg
How is it that I've never thought of this? I'm gonna try this soon.
Mark is active on the DISDad's podcast I think.
Yeah he is. I've listened to about 5 or 6 in the last week and it seems like he's on every one!
Oh and you too Harbeson :wave2:
Harbeson. Son of Harbe.
By the way, anyone seen Mark Pratt lately? He's not posted on either of the last two threads? :confused3
We were shooting bad guys together on XBOX about a week ago. All seemed well.
So last week I featured several different trips on my FB page, two for American National Parks, and one to Antarctica. Earlier this week 2 different people bit regarding the National Parks, and so I'm putting together plans for them - and this morning... I had an email requesting a quote & more info on the Antarctica trek. :cool1: Ooooh, I'm so hoping I can get them to go for that one... that's a $16K per person trek, and they're talking 4 people. At 16% commission... not too shabby, if I can secure it.

That sounds like waaaayyyy too much work for you to handle. Surely you could hire some DisDads to help you out.

You guys really ARE on pace to close this thread before leap day!

And I think I've seen some of these bacon pictures before! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter