DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Stayed home with a sick daughter yesterday and I have some Beverly raining down at work today, so I'm not sure how much I'll be on. But I figured I'd better at least check into the new thread.

Does anyone else see the irony of Don calling this thread "Leap year edition" when there's a very real possibility of it not even lasting until Feb 29th? :confused3:confused3:rotfl::rotfl:

LEAP YEAR OWNAGE!

Irony can be so ironic sometimes...:lmao:

I guess we're choking the boards again--took way to long to log in.

Goooooood morning all!!

306189818v4_480x480_Front.jpg

Whatcha win?

Good morning all!!!

The griddle is nice and hot

bacon-pancakes.jpg

Mornin' Randy!

Made some pretty great Bacon Barbecue chicken the other day and thought of you!

By the way, anyone seen Mark Pratt lately? He's not posted on either of the last two threads? :confused3

Mark is active on the DISDad's podcast I think.

It's easy.
1) Fall into the water
2) Try not to drown.

You beat me to posting, but I did see the first 2 pages of the thread last night before I went to bed. I was just too lazy to say anything.

You are mostly right. You do fall (or jump) into the water and try not to drown but the main thing is to remember to breathe. That and do not run out of air when you are 80 feet down.

And don't try to pick up these things.
IMG_4370.jpg

Diving is a great experience. With Scuba, you are "one with the fishes." It is a whole different world down there. My house is open to any Dads that want to come down and try it. Will provide room (OK a couch) and board. All you need to bring is the cash to pay to get certified. Well, maybe drinks afterward. Come on down, the water is getting warmer every day.

Does anyone else see the irony of Don calling this thread "Leap year edition" when there's a very real possibility of it not even lasting until Feb 29th? :confused3:confused3:rotfl::rotfl:

LEAP YEAR OWNAGE!

I'd like to think of it more as positive thinking than irony. :bored:

‘Morning all, and ain’t it a lovely…
Welcome to the Leap Thread. Thanks again Don.

I wonder if we’ll actually keep this one open through the 29th?

I got’s me doubts
:lmao:

And don't try to pick up these things.
IMG_4370.jpg

natureswayofsayingdonottouch.gif

Good Morning Men!!!

These late night call shifts are going to be the death of me.....Could I get anyone to hold my eyes open for me today? :surfweb:

21352_gal.jpg

Christopher!

You were close... but hey, I can't help that 4am comes awfully early each morning. :rolleyes1 I wasn't the one who had to go to bed. popcorn:: So it was carpe diem, and the mods just happened to be in my favor last night. pirate: It was fairly quiet for a few moments, and then Barry came on to post one or two last words, and BOOM, it was done. I was trying to post another picture when I got the "this thread is closed" message. Wasn't even sure who got the last post in til I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter