DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my first photo of the new thread, and then I'm off to bed. Since I know who'll be around in a few hours to bid us all a good morning...

it's the Duck! Good morning David! Welcome to our new thread. :wave2:

2011-0419-01.jpg

Good morning Stopher and gang :cool1:

Love the new thread Don :thumbsup2

I can't believe you guys closed the other thread already. I know I don't drop in that often, but I don't think I even had the chance to post in it so I figured I better say hello and post in this one before it gets closed!

Good Morning Men!

Thanks again Don, for all the work you do for DDC. And I think I beat Barry here.

Missed the closing again and now on page 5 geesh.

But I did manage to stay ahead of my nemi again

Bo Duke 79

katoot 18

So all is well.

Morning Dave and the gang. Today is get back to normal day. DD had the computer at school for the past few days so I have some work to do. Also need to wash the laundry bag that is in my suitcase. What a glorious life I live.

So Chris... who was the leading poster?

Ah, I fell into that old horror movie trap: didn't look up!

Congrats Christopher! And thanks for keeping that list, Rob! #17!

Gonna spend the day packing today, guys! Will try to keep up with my top twenty ranking

Morning guys!

I have to agree, there is no way I can keep up with all of the posts and keep my job!:rotfl2:

Matt

Nate, I Officially request to be your Minion.

I hope you will consider me for this position! :)

cj9200, those pics are amazing! One day I'd love to learn how to dive/scuba etc...
It's easy.
1) Fall into the water
2) Try not to drown.

Good Morning Men!

Thanks again Don, for all the work you do for DDC. And I think I beat Barry here.
You beat me to posting, but I did see the first 2 pages of the thread last night before I went to bed. I was just too lazy to say anything.

Does anyone else see the irony of Don calling this thread "Leap year edition" when there's a very real possibility of it not even lasting until Feb 29th? :confused3:confused3:rotfl::rotfl:

LEAP YEAR OWNAGE!

Morning allpirate:

Mornin' Randy!

Made some pretty great Bacon Barbecue chicken the other day and thought of you!

By the way, anyone seen Mark Pratt lately? He's not posted on either of the last two threads? :confused3

I guess we're choking the boards again--took way to long to log in.

Goooooood morning all!!

306189818v4_480x480_Front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter