DDA Chapter 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have 204 HH 1-5...hopefully they are decent seats

That was the area I was hoping for. Section 204 is smack dab in the middle. You want to be higher anyway because there is so much to see. I wouldn't want to sit up front & center even if they were the cheapest seats. There really isn't a bad section in the medium seats.

Bernadette - Sounds like pox to me. DS had them because they weren't doing boosters yet. He had what looked like a few mosquito bites, then he had like 80 - 100. The doctor didn't want to see him because he would have exposed everyone in the office. (Same thing my Dr. said when I had them at age 21!) Just have her take it EASY. DH decided after DS broke out on Sunday that he should play outside on Wednesday. DS got overheated and threw up - that made him MUCH sicker than he was before. :sad2:

probably people in the F'burg area. There was a Webkinz Fest here at a store today.

There was one here in Iron Mountain as well. It is being overloaded by all those people who took advantage of the free offer. Luckily, I wasn't one of them! I was able to resist the urge. Nicky needs my undivided attention. He has to get ready to send his brother off to my niece & nephew.

I think Emma might have a mild case of the chicken pox.:scared1: She had what looked like a few bug bites yesterday low on her belly. I took Joe with me early this morning to go outlet shopping. Emma must have complained to DH because her a bath when she woke up. A while after I got home I had Emma try on something I bought her and noticed she has spots on her shoulders and thighs too. I guess we'll have to take her to the doctor tomorrow and get it checked out. What I've read says she should be all better in about 1 week which would be the day before we're set to fly.:scared1: She had been vaccinated but didn't get the booster you get before Kindergarten yet.

That's exactly what happened to Katie. Luckily, after the first day, she really didn't have any itching, and no new spots showed up. We did find out that Aqua Velva Blue (must be the blue) is better for the itching (and drying out) than calamine lotion! Katie did her own science fair project on it, since she missed her school's science fair by being home with the pox. She was out of school for 4 days before all the pox dried out. The worst was, "Mom, I'm bored!"

There was one here in Iron Mountain as well. It is being overloaded by all those people who took advantage of the free offer. Luckily, I wasn't one of them! I was able to resist the urge. Nicky needs my undivided attention. He has to get ready to send his brother off to my niece & nephew.
I couldn't. :teeth: I needed to pick up some thank you cards and they also had a 50% off sale on those...so it was there...thought might as well... and this frog is just so cute!!

I saw some cute Webkinz. I really liked the moose. They didn't have the turtle which I wanted to check out for Katrina. I don't like the ones with the funny "hair" and that is what the seal is (which is Becky's favorite). I thought it might be fun to get the girls interested so they can "play" with my niece & nephew who have them.

Kirsten has moved on from Webkinz to Club Penguin....I am not sure which is worse

I'm so glad things went well!!!

We sent you our warm weather! We were supposed to have highs in the 70's, but we never got above 55. So, you are most welcome!

Tell Nicholas how proud I am of him! What a wonderful young man he is! (and what a wonderful mommy he has, too! Believe me, he'll remember this day forever!)

Thank you on both counts!

so im looking at airfare for my july trip..I am thinking about flying in on the 11th (friday night) landing around 10pm---does anyone know anywhere safe and relatively inexpensive that i can stay that night? my cuosin wouldnt be coming until about 2pm the next day

That's a no brainer. Stay with us. I can add you to our ressie for free and you can use magical express. We have no big plans for the 10th and a free day on the 11th so we wouldn't even need to change our plans. That makes it safe, convenient and free :love: How can you say no to that? Call me.

Bernadette :wizard: That the chicken pox pass quickly and your trip goes off without a hitch.

Anyone looking for the mini fans with water. I saw some on oriental trading today. They were on a strap for around the neck.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/appl...&sd=Hibiscus+Print+Spray+Bottle+Fan+Necklaces

$19.95 per dozen. They have the hibicus print or patriotic.

If anyone needs anything there I have a free shipping code for orders over $40.

Hello everyone :wave:

Sounds like everyone has been busy shopping or cleaning today!

This afternoon was quite stressful with the visitation & I know tomorrow will only be worse :sad1: Mary & I just held each other & she kept telling me that all she wants is to talk to Matt to tell him that she loves him. Lord I pray that I never have to go through this & I pray for strength for Mary.

I did get my hair cut & I love it! It is a little shorter than I was wanting, but that seems to always happen. I told her to cut off just a little bit at a time & I would tell her when to stop. Well the 1st cut was a big one & when I seen my hair drop to the floor, this was me :scared1: There was no little cuts :rotfl:

I think I will be going to Disney hatless this time ;) Picture coming up!

That's a no brainer. Stay with us. I can add you to our ressie for free and you can use magical express. We have no big plans for the 10th and a free day on the 11th so we wouldn't even need to change our plans. That makes it safe, convenient and free :love: How can you say no to that? Call me.

It was great talking to you! Ill definitely take you up on that if i head down on the 11th...I wouldnt be landing til about 930 or so..i wouldnt wanna bother you guys coming in if the kids were sleeping or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter