DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernadette, I think for $4000 we could do better than a school field trip! :rotfl2: Besides, none of us have passports. Could we get them before March? Absolutely. But DS is not going to Costa Rica, with me or without me. As DH pointed out, what if the other kids who go are kids he doesn't like? Or what if the kids who say they are going end up NOT going for whatever reason? That's what happened when the band went to Six Flags - none of DS's good friends went. Six Flags in the next town is NOTHING compared to leaving the country for 10 days! I'll be happy to pass your name along as a chaperone if you want. ;)

The teacher said they are going to France next year. :rolleyes: If DS wants to go to France we should go with Momboss. She has been there before and she speaks French.

Why do schools do fundraisers of FROZEN product? That makes no sense. How much of it are you really going to be able to distribute before it starts to thaw? I know our freezer is usually pretty full, so it's not like we have room to store meat that we sold to other people while we arrange to hand it off.

Here's a few pics....(on FB too)

Jenna Elizabeth....1 week old today :):):)

Copyofjennaoct2014.jpg

Copyofjennaoct2011.jpg

Copyofjennaoct2005.jpg

overall feeling pretty good. In that new baby fog where I can't figure out where all the hours and days go by. She is a wonderful baby. Barely ever cries. Bill is still on cloud 9...and being very helpful. If I could only figure out how he could actually nurse her I'd be in fine shape :rotfl:

So cute :goodvibes How's she doing? How are you and Bill doing?

overall feeling pretty good. In that new baby fog where I can't figure out where all the hours and days go by. She is a wonderful baby. Barely ever cries. Bill is still on cloud 9...and being very helpful. If I could only figure out how he could actually nurse her I'd be in fine shape :rotfl:

She is so beautiful!!! Enjoy that new baby fog! Pretty soon it will wear off, and you'll be amazed at how cranky you can get! I'm so glad she's an easy going baby! That help tremendously!!! Enjoy every minute with her. It's amazing how fast it goes by! I can't believe that my baby is going to be 2 Thanksgiving weekend!

That is hard to believe!!

She is so beautiful!!! Enjoy that new baby fog! Pretty soon it will wear off, and you'll be amazed at how cranky you can get! I'm so glad she's an easy going baby! That help tremendously!!! Enjoy every minute with her. It's amazing how fast it goes by! I can't believe that my baby is going to be 2 Thanksgiving weekend!

I remember Chris saying that he didn't have anything the boys wanted at 2 AM. :lmao: I did however start pumping from day one so we always had a bottle in the house. He would usually take the boys anytime between 5 AM and when he left for work. If he gave a bottle I would just pump one side when I got up and feed from the other. We never had nipple confusion so all was good and I appreciated all the help that I could get.

Good Morning,

Kristine - Jenna is beautiful, glad you're all doing well

If you have any spare Pixie Dust I could use some, my emotions are in an uproar waiting for the results of these tests.

So far I have a vitamin D deficiency, my ESR blood work came back positive for inflammation which can be an indicator of RA or Lupus, I'll be seeing a rhuematologist for follow up on that one. But the thing that has me in a turmoil is the brain scan, I wasn't overly concerned at first but the more I think about it the more I work myself up.

I had a "spell" on the 23rd, that effected my vision and gave me the worst pain in my head that I have ever experienced, since then I've had pressure on the left side of my face that is causing a "shadow" on the peripheral vision along with pain and numbness. I'll be going to a neurologist for this one, my primary care doctor suspects trigeminal neuralgia, and the MRI was to look for possible tumors.

Deb - I thought about Hunter during the MRI, poor baby, it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience, the "tube" is bad enough without having that helmet put on your head, I had it done with and without contrast, so we went through the process, they let me out of the "tube" , gave me the injection and did the whole thing over again. Hunter's a trooper, and it's amazing how well he did.

It appears that what was thought to be TMJ last October was actually related to what's going on now.

I go to my eye doctor in the morning for an exam, my primary care doctor just wants to cover all bases, and it's time for a new prescription for my contacts anyway.

Good Morning,

If you have any spare Pixie Dust I could use some, my emotions are in an uproar waiting for the results of these tests.

So far I have a vitamin D deficiency, my ESR blood work came back positive for inflammation which can be an indicator of RA or Lupus, I'll be seeing a rhuematologist for follow up on that one. But the thing that has me in a turmoil is the brain scan, I wasn't overly concerned at first but the more I think about it the more I work myself up.

I had a "spell" on the 23rd, that effected my vision and gave me the worst pain in my head that I have ever experienced, since then I've had pressure on the left side of my face that is causing a "shadow" on the peripheral vision along with pain and numbness. I'll be going to a neurologist for this one, my primary care doctor suspects trigeminal neuralgia, and the MRI was to look for possible tumors.

Deb - I thought about Hunter during the MRI, poor baby, it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience, the "tube" is bad enough without having that helmet put on your head, I had it done with and without contrast, so we went through the process, they let me out of the "tube" , gave me the injection and did the whole thing over again. Hunter's a trooper, and it's amazing how well he did.

It appears that what was thought to be TMJ last October was actually related to what's going on now.

I go to my eye doctor in the morning for an exam, my primary care doctor just wants to cover all bases, and it's time for a new prescription for my contacts anyway.

I haven't been in your shoes, but I've been about as close as you can get :hug::hug::wizard::wizard:I hope that all the results come back favorable. I know that you must be scared to death right now. We got our MRI results within hours with Hunter so hopefully you won't have to wait too long. Believe me, we are praying for you here.

Good Morning,

Prayers for you Debbie! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I officially have sinus infection #2 of the year :headache: I've suspected it for a few days, lots of intense headaches. Today my face hurts and it actually hurts to walk. Thankfully my doctor prescribed a refill when I had one 3 weeks ago so I started antibiotics this morning. Hopefully the infection and maybe even this cold that has lingered for nearly 4 weeks will finally go away.

We all worked on cleaning the house this morning so things look pretty nice. We need to go out and winterize the camper this afternoon.

Debbie-lots of hugs and prayers for you!!!:hug::wizard: Hope you get some answers soon.

Kristen-Jenna is beautiful!:love:

Deb-hope the antibiotics kick in quick and you're feeling better soon. Only good thing about Lizzy coming home early was that I didn't have go down there sick. I had stopped taking as much motrin so I could take cold medicine and my foot has been sore this week. Not sure if I've been doing too much, lack of motrin or if the weather was also making it feel worse.

DH took the kids to a boy scout hike. I'm trying to make a tote bag as a thank you for one of my drivers. Hope it works out well because the fabric was twice as wide as I thought so instead of having enough to make 4 (3 drivers) I have enough to make 8. If they come out nice I'll make a few for Christmas gifts.

Good Morning,

prayers said

Debbie-I am saying prayers for you--hope you got good news

I officially have sinus infection #2 of the year :headache:

Ive got one too--ive been kinda feeling it coming so took some tylenol sinus meds..it hit me hard today so ill be calling to get antibiotics tomorrow..i dont wanna be stuck on a plane with a sinus infection on saturday!

I got one tote made. I really like the oiled canvas fabric. It was $12.99/yard but I had a 40% coupon and it is really wide so I can make a one bag out of 1/4 yard of each fabric so each bag is about $3.50. It has a little tie sewed onto the bottom so you can roll it up. Only problem is I can't decide if the size made per the pattern (a free thing from JoAnns) is a good size. It is about 14" wide and 17" tall. It seems a bit tall to me.
P1020934.jpg

P1020935.jpg

I got one tote made. I really like the oiled canvas fabric. It was $12.99/yard but I had a 40% coupon and it is really wide so I can make a one bag out of 1/4 yard of each fabric so each bag is about $3.50. It has a little tie sewed onto the bottom so you can roll it up. Only problem is I can't decide if the size made per the pattern (a free thing from JoAnns) is a good size. It is about 14" wide and 17" tall. It seems a bit tall to me.
P1020934.jpg

P1020935.jpg

Darling! I can't really judge size unless I have something right in front of me, but it looks really good.

Darling! I can't really judge size unless I have something right in front of me, but it looks really good.

Thanks! I thought about squaring off the bottom corners to make the bag a bit shorter and give it more shape. I'll pin it up and see if I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter