DD to Boardwalk

aynt79

"Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time
Does anyone have any simple directions to get from DD (specifically the Hilton) to the Boardwalk? I know that there isn't a direct bus. Could I get directions for both Disney transportation and driving ourselves in our own car? Also is there a boat that will take us to Beaches and Cream for lunch from the Boardwalk?

If you have your own car, might as well use it. Getting there is EXTREMELY simple.

I cant remember which side of Hotel Plaza Blvd the Hilton is on... but I beleive if you make a LEFT as you exit, you'll be heading towards Downtown Disney. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But at any rate, head in the direction of Pleasure Island. Hotel Plaza Blvd turns into Buena Vista Drive. Just keep going. Keep going. Keep going some more. A little bit further... then all of a sudden, BAM, there's the Boardwalk on your right. :)

Very simple... no turns at all!

Originally posted by aynt79
Also is there a boat that will take us to Beaches and Cream for lunch from the Boardwalk?

Yes, there are boats that travel between Epcot and MGM. They make stops at the BW, YC/BC,Swan/Dolphin.

To get to Beaches and Cream by boat, go down to the BW peir and get in line for the boat going to MGM. The next stop will be YC/BC. Beaches and Cream is in the middle of the two resorts. You can get to it easier from the BC entrance I believe.

Unless the boat is there when you show up, it would be quicker to walk around the lagoon. You could walk around the loagoon either way. Heading towards ESPN Club would be the fastest way however.

ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter