DCP

Jarrod Cordel

Earning My Ears
I just applied for DCP and completed the WBI. Does anyone have pointers, tips on the phone interview, and is the phone interview the last round?

Phone interview is the last round.

Have you interviewed for a job before?

My advice is to write a few things down but not a ton. I wrote down my top 3 roles will my dream positions in each. I didn't write down why because I knew why and I didn't want to sound rehearsed I wanted to sound genuine.

Some of the questions you'll probably be familiar with if you have had another job. Things like think of a time you've dealt with conflict at work how did you handle it. Think of a time you had to say no what tactic did you use to provide good customer service while soeaking with the guest.

The biggest key is to act like you would if you were talking to someone you respect on the phone. Smile they can tell if you are comfortable and smiling. You can be nervous but try to convey a feeling of confidence in yourself (but not cocky).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter