DCP Fall 2014!

Hey guys! I went through everything, the online interview; passed that and got my phone interview scheduled, did my phone interview a week ago (by the way my top roles were Hospitality, Concierge, and Lifeguard and if you have any questions on those phone interview questions, I'd be happy to help ). I was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet! I was told 1-2 weeks and im starting to get restless!! :D

I'm Elayna, and I am a freshman at The Ohio State University-Newark. I've wanted to work at Walt Disney World since I was ten, and just found out about the college program two years ago. I am a theatre major and am planning on auditioning in March when they come to Columbus,Ohio. My toproles are Character Performer, BBB Hostess, and Custodial. I have had my phone interview and have been waiting for one week and four days. I check my dashboard approximately four times a day. I really would love to do any role. I just want to be there. Good luck everyone! Hope I get to meet some of you there!

I am starting to wonder about the people who are going to be on this program. I am reading so many gross stories of what happens and of course the drunken parties. Like do people really just want to go down there to party, get termed, and ruin the chance of a lifetime? I truly don't understand their mentality. Stay at your college and get drunk and laid. Why come down and ruin it for people who want to further their careers? :confused3

I'm just wondering if everyone received the same email after their phone interview as far as time goes. A lot of people are saying they would hear "in 2 weeks" is that from the email? Or did people hear they would know by some given future date? And are all these dates the same?

I am starting to wonder about the people who are going to be on this program. I am reading so many gross stories of what happens and of course the drunken parties. Like do people really just want to go down there to party, get termed, and ruin the chance of a lifetime? I truly don't understand their mentality. Stay at your college and get drunk and laid. Why come down and ruin it for people who want to further their careers? :confused3

You know there is always going to be that group that is there for the reason that you are looking to be there. That group will shine. Some are going for a Summer job/party town. You will make of it what you make of it. I suggest staying close to those who will be looking out for the welfare of the DCP CM's.

Hi everyone! :wave2:

My name is Emily, and I am a freshman at Western New England University in Springfield, MA. I am studying Industrial Engineering. I've been going to Disney since I was 8, and have gone almost every year since. I've even performed in Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney with my dance studio!

I am currently in the application process for fall 2014. I'm just waiting for my phone interview, which is this Friday! I can't wait!

Nice to "meet" you all!

Emily :earsboy:

I'm just wondering if everyone received the same email after their phone interview as far as time goes. A lot of people are saying they would hear "in 2 weeks" is that from the email? Or did people hear they would know by some given future date? And are all these dates the same?

everyone should get an email after their phone interview saying "you should receive an update on you status within 2-3 weeks" so it should be within 2-3 weeks of whenever your phone interview was.

Hi y'all! Guess I'll introduce myself on here. I'm Micaela, a freshman at Lasell College in Mass. I'm a hospitality major and once I get out of school I really want to work for Disney. My top three roles are Concierge, Vacation Planner, and Hospitality. I have my phone interview on Thursday at 2:00 and I'm super excited for it! I love Disney and am really hoping and Wishing that I get accepted to the program. It'd be a dream come true! I've been wanting to work for Disney since I was five and researching the DCP since I was in seventh grade. I was going to wait to apply and try to do it Fall of my junior year, but the applications came out on my birthday, and I thought I might as well apply and see.

Howdy guys! I think I've posted on here before, but I want to introduce myself because I really want to make friends who are in the same situation as I'm in!

My name is Jacki and I'm a senior English Lit major at Texas A&M University (WHOOP!). I had my phone interview a little over a week ago and my dash still says "in progess" and I'm losing my mind over it! I'm just ready for a final decision so I can start planning my post-grad life.

Also, if you're on tumblr and use the dcp tag, then I've probably stalked your blog haha

Same here! I've been checking the tag constantly!

Everyone on tumblr (and here) is so friendly! I haven't joined the facebook group yet, but I've only heard negative things about it. I told myself I wouldn't join until I get accepted. I would really hate to join it, get declined, and then have to leave the group and see everyone else be accepted.

But I've already seen a lot of people on tumblr get NLIC'd or pended already. It's pretty depressing.

Everyone on tumblr (and here) is so friendly! I haven't joined the facebook group yet, but I've only heard negative things about it. I told myself I wouldn't join until I get accepted. I would really hate to join it, get declined, and then have to leave the group and see everyone else be accepted.

But I've already seen a lot of people on tumblr get NLIC'd or pended already. It's pretty depressing.

Everyone is really nice on here! I have not joined the facebook page and really have no desire to. I like everyone here!
Good Luck to you all!!

Where is everyone's dashboard at right now?

That's smart. There are a couple okay people in the Facebook group and some of them are pretty knowledgeable about the program, but there's a lot of drama that's started up and can get pretty annoying. Tumblr and here are definitely much nicer and supportive.

My dashboard is still In Progress as I have yet to do my interview!

That's smart. There are a couple okay people in the Facebook group and some of them are pretty knowledgeable about the program, but there's a lot of drama that's started up and can get pretty annoying. Tumblr and here are definitely much nicer and supportive. My dashboard is still In Progress as I have yet to do my interview!

I'm in the Facebook group and it is too much. It's either people asking what your fav movie is or asking the best places to party or people put a post saying how people are doing the program for the wrong reasons.
I post on their a few questions that people answered for me which was nice and I wanted to see who was going to be 21 since I've heard sooo many stories about being termed for underage drinking... There's a lot of people who will be 21.
But the notification s every second is so annoying esp since they are being weird.. Honestly people on here are so nice, supportive and not weirdos bahah. Don't get me wrong I love Disney ALOT but these people take it to a new level which I didn't know existed bahah

Hi guys! My name is Rebecca and I am so glad that I found this thread. Im from the lovely state of MD, and like everyone else here my dream is to be apart of DCP. I applied for the program on February 10th but I still haven't even gotten an invitation to do the WBI. But I shall continue to patiently wait, is anyone else in the same boat as me? My top three choices are (If I get the phone interview) Character Performer (probably going to audition in Philly or Columbus OH), BBB attendant, or custodial. You all seem like lovely people by the way :D

Hey guys! I went through everything, the online interview; passed that and got my phone interview scheduled, did my phone interview a week ago (by the way my top roles were Hospitality, Concierge, and Lifeguard and if you have any questions on those phone interview questions, I'd be happy to help ). I was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet! I was told 1-2 weeks and im starting to get restless!! :D

So I have seen just about everywhere that they ask you what would you do if a child was to small to ride space mountain? did they really ask you that, also what do you think was the hardest question they asked you?

So I have seen just about everywhere that they ask you what would you do if a child was to small to ride space mountain? did they really ask you that, also what do you think was the hardest question they asked you?

they should only ask you that if you say you're interested in being a ride attendant. I'm pretty sure i put interest in being a ride attendant but i didn't get asked the space mountain question though. so it's kind of hit or miss.

The hardest question i got was "what would you say to a guest who is upset that a character is leaving for the day?"

Was the interviewer really nice, or did they sound crabby and annoyed?

my interviewer was super nice, and even went into detail with some of the harder questions so you really had a feel of what it'd be like in that moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter