DCP Fall 2014!

Hey! I'm Emily! I'm officially accepted in the DCP for fall! I got offered food and beverage quick service. Um I'm 22, elementary ed major at Oakland University in MI. I'm so excited for the experience and to meet some of you! Good luck to everyone waiting!

I know this has probably been asked already, and if it has I'm sorry, but how likely is it to get accepted after being pended? I have't heard of fantastic things happening after being pended. =\

I know this has probably been asked already, and if it has I'm sorry, but how likely is it to get accepted after being pended? I have't heard of fantastic things happening after being pended. =\

The person who convinced me to apply for the DCP was pended almost immediately after her phone interview, and she remained that way until the last possible day they could inform her of their decision, and she got in.

This is probably an exception rather than the rule, but it's a nice story for those hoping.

Hi im Ariel!:-) I go to Eastern Kentucky in Kentucky ha. I am a Park & Rec Resort & Tourism Major and a ASL minor! I just had my interview yesterday! She was super nice and so easy to talk to! My two top roles were BBB and Attractions. If you have any questions Id love to answer anything for you! I have friends who just got back in January from the Fall 2013 term! I hope I get to meet all yall soon!
Yall can follow my tumblr which is football-princess-ariel its new so its nothing fancy but has a lot about dcp on it!
Also if anyone wants to follow me on instagram or twitter feel free!
instagram- brachell23
twitter- arielbrachell
for tumblr I can only put my name on here so just add the tumblr. com/ blog/ (insert my name here)

Don't freak about about this! I know many people who go pending and still get in! Its pretty normal!

Pended after 18 days. Trying to remain hopeful! What things do they take into consideration after they pend you so long after your phone interview? It seems to me that things are going well if I am still in the game, maybe I am just a fit for multiple roles and they are trying to fill some of them up first. I don't know? Haha.

I've understood pending to be that you are certainly a good candidate, but for a variety of reasons you didn't make the "absolute must have" It could be the selection of roles, or what roles they have to offer, or other things that are unknown factors.

Just hold tight and I am sure you'll hear good news soon. :)

Hi folks! My name is Amanda and I am a senior Music Major at Lee University! I have visited Disney World 11 times now (my 12th trip will be in just 3 weeks!) I've made a few rare appearances here on the DIS, mainly in my friend Marissa's (marDgreen88) TRs. I applied for the DCP back on Feb. 9th, I had my phone interview on the 25th and was accepted on the 27th! My top 3 roles were Attractions, Character Attendant, and Main Entrance Operations. I was offered the role of Character Attendant for the 2014 Fall Advantage program and I can't wait!

I had my phone interview February 26 and I haven't heard back yet should I be worried it's been a week Nd a half

Hey Guys! Im Tess =] Freshman with a major in communications. I had my phone interview last week for Disney Worlds Fall Advantage and to say I am literally going insane waiting for a response would be an understatement. :hourglass I wish you guys all the best of luck and I was wondering if it is wierd that my phone interview was like 35 minutes long? Let me know! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter