DCP Fall 2014!

Hey Guys! Im Tess =] Freshman with a major in communications. I had my phone interview last week for Disney Worlds Fall Advantage and to say I am literally going insane waiting for a response would be an understatement. :hourglass I wish you guys all the best of luck and I was wondering if it is wierd that my phone interview was like 35 minutes long? Let me know! :flower3:

a lot of people have had phone interviews that lasted about 35 minutes or so

Hey Guys! Im Tess =] Freshman with a major in communications. I had my phone interview last week for Disney Worlds Fall Advantage and to say I am literally going insane waiting for a response would be an understatement. :hourglass I wish you guys all the best of luck and I was wondering if it is wierd that my phone interview was like 35 minutes long? Let me know! :flower3:

I have heard of 11 minute interviews all the way to 50 minute interviews!
Do now worry, I'm sure you did great!!:dumbo::donald:

Oh and yes, I totally understand how you feel with the waiting process. Just remember, "Good things come to those who wait"!

some people are approaching/at 4 weeks since their phone interview with no word

hoping another wave comes out soon for y'all!

Hello everyone! My name is Hayden and I was just accepted on March 11th for the Fall '14 DCP. I'll be working in Merchandise so I'm super excited. I am graduating in May from Lasell College in Massachusetts, and I live in Kennebunk, Maine. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Hayden and I was just accepted on March 11th for the Fall '14 DCP. I'll be working in Merchandise so I'm super excited. I am graduating in May from Lasell College in Massachusetts, and I live in Kennebunk, Maine. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Congrats and Welcome!!

:goofy::mickeyjum

Hey Hayden, I go to Lasell too, though I'm a freshman this year. Congrats on getting in!

Hi everyone! I've been on the disboards for awhile, but this is my first post on the CP boards! I was accepted awhile back for Fall 2014 QSFB :) I'm on the facebook group but I just wanted to post here and say hi :) My names Kelsey and I'm a 21 year old from Ohio!

I made my first vlog, I'm not very good yet so bear with my awkwardness, but I plan on making tons of fun vlogs while on the program :) Please subscribe to my channel and I'll deff subscribe back :) thanks and hope to meet some new people who arent on the FB group! :)

Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdzsHVmIzfMgpqYJyUikZw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter